Thread: Company Guidon Streamers

USA Captain

Company Guidon Streamers

Guidon New.jpg

Now wouldn't it be neat if your company was able to boast about its accomplishments to other companies by displaying battle streamers on your company guidon? I sure think so. But how would a company attain such glory? I believe the only logical way a company would earn a streamer is through Campfire run events. What do you think?
    Captain Adam G. Malloy, 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment, Company A

USA Captain

+1 the devs have said they will have "Company Battles" so maybe a little streamer for winning that or a streamer for most kills in the battle for that company etc.
    "Better dead than reb"- Someone probably

USA Captain

Usually regiments would paint the battles they were on their country flag.

USA Captain

It would be cool though to display to other companies your company's achievements.

USA Brigadier General

I think it would be a nice feature to add to the company tool, maybe add something to your flag for in game battles.

CSA Brigadier General

that's an interesting idea, but what if you took it a step further and allowed companies to create battle flags? The only downside is the programming needed to go into this idea might be a bit too much for awhile
    Brigadier General Erwin Johannes
    Ewell's Division
    Florida Brigade, Commanding Officer
    "Any Fate but Submission."

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
    that's an interesting idea, but what if you took it a step further and allowed companies to create battle flags? The only downside is the programming needed to go into this idea might be a bit too much for awhile
    It could be as simple as uploading an image to the company tool. But I could see this being issue with people uploading pepe flags or inaccurate company flags.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Andee View Post
    It could be as simple as uploading an image to the company tool. But I could see this being issue with people uploading pepe flags or inaccurate company flags.
    it sounds simple, but the coding behind it and ensuring its synced with the servers is a whole other ball game
    Brigadier General Erwin Johannes
    Ewell's Division
    Florida Brigade, Commanding Officer
    "Any Fate but Submission."