Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spectator cam . . When ?

It'll be released when it's ready. It will be limited to a few slots (like in most other online games). Yes, if you wish to use it as a cheat and pass on information to one of the teams via teamspeak or whatever you'll be able to do so (again like every other spectator camera I know of).

It's a small price compared to its benefits for the community.

We'd like to feature a "game recorder" in the future but it's not something we're looking into at all at the moment (don't even know if it'll be doable yet).

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    It'll be released when it's ready. It will be limited to a few slots (like in most other online games). Yes, if you wish to use it as a cheat and pass on information to one of the teams via teamspeak or whatever you'll be able to do so (again like every other spectator camera I know of).

It's a small price compared to its benefits for the community.

We'd like to feature a "game recorder" in the future but it's not something we're looking into at all at the moment (don't even know if it'll be doable yet).

- Trusty
    Hopefully though for the realism fans, it should be able to be disabled server side.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Hopefully though for the realism fans, it should be able to be disabled server side.
    Possibly. Or simply boot anyone that hangs around in the spectator slots.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Spectators cam, should be exactly that, for spectators only. No player while in game should have access to it for reasons already stated.

Also as a spectator you should not be capable of communication with players in game either.

Naturally are no one to play using a S-Cam . . . . Its a Tool for doing all sorts of recordings. Promo, battel, education etc.
    Its not posible to prevent any communcations in game giving information to the other side, be it players or spectator. Not even the "NSA" will be able to prevent that.
    But it wont happen for the reasons mention above.

Me and i guess many others wants that cam, for pefectly obvious reasons . . . Doing videos who can get a lot more people into this game. More people more Money, better game, more game, exspanding the content.
    Its a awsome game allready, even if its not finished. I am prepared to spend loads of hours, doing such videos.

Thats why i asked the question .. . And i got the answer .. Thanx
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 07-13-2017 at 10:32 AM.

CSA Captain

Whats next, Bullet Cam !?!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Whats next, Bullet Cam !?!