Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: George's Corner

George's Corner

We’re pleased to announce a new, weekly show called George’s Corner, which will be recorded on the alpha servers of War of Rights and hosted by Campfire Games Historical Advisor, GeorgeCrecy!

The show will be centered around skirmish matches on the WoR NA 1 Skirmishes server with general social talks as well as tactics discussions on the WoR NA 5 & 6 Union/CSA Drill Camp servers before and after the match. Your host, George, will be using the currently work in progress cinematic spectator camera during the battles to give you the best possible coverage of the action, sprinkled with historical facts, game development talks, and general interesting Civil War tales during the lull of the fighting!

The show is going to be recorded every Saturday at 8PM EST. We invite everyone with alpha access to jump in and have a chat with George on the drill camp servers & show your superior fighting skills on the skirmish servers!

Episode 1

This time we are taking a look at the engagement at Bloody Lane and we will have a small interview with the commanders of both teams on their respective Drill Camps.

Episode 2

In this 2nd episode we're taking a look at skirmishing in the West Woods skirmish area. Note that the show has been rescheduled to be recorded at 8PM EST every Saturday going forward!

Episode 3

Third episode features the newly released Hagerstown Turnpike skirmish area for some brutal close proximity fighting!

Episode 4

This time we will be following the fighting at Dunker Church as well as take part in defending the Burnside Bridge at Antietam and also have a small interview segment at the end talking to the commanders of both teams!

Episode 5

This time, George is bringing you some gameplay from several different skirmish areas as well as take on the task of commanding!

Episode 6

This time, George is bringing you some gameplay from the newly released Piper Farm skirmish area as well as Hooker's Push.

Episode 7

This time, George is partaking in the 156th Antietam & Harpers Ferry anniversary community event where he'll be taking a look at the fighting in Harpers Ferry (Antietam to come)!

Episode 8

This time, George is partaking in the 156th Antietam & Harpers Ferry anniversary community event where he'll be taking a look at the fighting at Antietam!

Episode 9

In this episode, George is joining the fray at the Antietam Anniversary event in first person.

CSA Captain

Watched the first video, it's going to be a great series!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Very entertaining!

Favorite line: "The Sergeant Major is perhaps apprehending this Union soldier here..." swoosh "...or perhaps just taking him out."
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

2nd episode of George's Corner out now! This time we're taking a look at skirmishing in the West Woods skirmish area. Note that the show has been rescheduled to be recorded at 8PM EST every Saturday going forward!

​- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    2nd episode of George's Corner out now! This time we're taking a look at skirmishing in the West Woods skirmish area. Note that the show has been rescheduled to be recorded at 8PM EST every Saturday going forward!

​- Trusty
    Yay! Much better time for us NA guys.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia

USA Captain

Not for me lol. I work Saturday nights and evenings. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shabahh View Post
    Not for me lol. I work Saturday nights and evenings. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Aw. We drill Thursday's at 8pm EST if that works for you to join in.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings

Banned
    The sounds is amazing from the fire.

CSA Captain

loved taking part in filming and watching episode 2

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    Aw. We drill Thursday's at 8pm EST if that works for you to join in.
    Well thanks, I mean I still get to drill and fight with my regiment in the afternoons so I ain't too bothered but I did like this being a weekly thing I could participate in.