Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: George's Corner

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

A piece on the 2nd Massachusetts and 114th Pennsylvania Zouaves would be pretty cool, seeing as how the zouaves were attached to the 2nd MA.

I do have to apologize for folks that were expecting me this weekend, as I was out of town. I can assure you that I'll be available and be looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday at the regular time!
    To preclude another problem like this, I am announcing that the weekend after next, that being the first weekend of September, I will be out of town again while going to the Fort Stevens reenactment in Astoria, OR! To any that might be there with me, look forward to seeing you!
    Again, I do apologize, but we should be able to avoid further interruptions in your regularly scheduled programming!

CSA Captain

Well Even without George there we can still Get together and have fun. We proved that this weekend. Maybe one of the Dev's can step in a record in your stead and you can commentate after.

It sucks that the servers stay almost empty all week till Saturdays . I always get the itch to play and log on to empty servers and broken dreams. It be nice to see more big events during the week.

Hey there folks,
    I do have to apologise again, but I will be absent during today's event. I had a last minute schedule change in my irl job, and no way to avoid it. But I will still be releasing an episode within the next day or two thanks to an event earlier in the week, and I will look forward to seeing you all some time!

Episode 5 is out!

- Trusty

I am beginning to feel a bit the broken record, but I feel it is my duty to let you guys know.
    I have once again taken up the thinking cap and am continuing my education, but am also working alongside my full-time education. This means that I am forced to work on the weekends so that I can go to school during the week days, and that cuts directly into the time I would have spent on the servers recording during the event. So for the foreseeable future I will not be present at the Saturday events short of special circumstances, which I will be happy to announce. It also means that at best George's Corner will likely be a biweekly show. However, I look forward to producing those for you as time allows, and look forward to seeing you on the servers on occasion when I have the chance to do so.
    TLDR: much school, such problems. Can't record as much.
    More seriously, I do want to apologize to everyone, and I hope that in future I will be able to record much more often! However, I do want to implore all to continue coming to the events despite some of the bugs, primarily so that we can continue working those bugs out and making this all the better of a game and experience!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCrecy View Post
    I am beginning to feel a bit the broken record, but I feel it is my duty to let you guys know.
    I have once again taken up the thinking cap and am continuing my education, but am also working alongside my full-time education. This means that I am forced to work on the weekends so that I can go to school during the week days, and that cuts directly into the time I would have spent on the servers recording during the event. So for the foreseeable future I will not be present at the Saturday events short of special circumstances, which I will be happy to announce. It also means that at best George's Corner will likely be a biweekly show. However, I look forward to producing those for you as time allows, and look forward to seeing you on the servers on occasion when I have the chance to do so.
    TLDR: much school, such problems. Can't record as much.
    More seriously, I do want to apologize to everyone, and I hope that in future I will be able to record much more often! However, I do want to implore all to continue coming to the events despite some of the bugs, primarily so that we can continue working those bugs out and making this all the better of a game and experience!
    Hola buddy, no worries. I know RL and your priorities are what's important. It took me 10 years to get my undergraduate degree, (working a full time job and supporting my family). My Graduate degree followed 20 years later, (and only took 18 months, but the kids were out of the house then). Keep your balance between life, work, and the internet.... :-)

CSA Captain

Very Well made series!
    11th Mississippi Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

Sgt. "Sixer" Sidney

https://youtu.be/nN3zlOZtUrQ?t=14m26s

Hello one and all!
    I am happy to say that I will be available for the EU event this Sunday at 20 GMT, so for our EU brethren that have been missing out on the spotlight, please be sure to come and join us! It should prove to be a fun time!