Thread: Blood and gore

USA Colonel

Blood and gore

I might be alone with this but I am in strong favor of blood and gore being added to the game, if you see games like Verdun for example where the head alone has 4 different damage models for different kinds of impact, it really adds to the game, its cool enough seeing ragdolls fall down but its something different when the man next to you gets his head blown into pieces by a cannon ball, or your arm gets torn off..
    Or the guts, the guts falling out of your stomach after you been sliced up by a bayonet..
    This is really needed to add that whole new dimension of realisme to the game and I really do hope that developers have considered this dimension

agree wit this

We very much have - as well as have stated that we will be supporting gore eventually.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Huzzah!

Blood for the Blood God!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Christensen View Post
    I might be alone with this but I am in strong favor of blood and gore being added to the game, if you see games like Verdun for example where the head alone has 4 different damage models for different kinds of impact, it really adds to the game, its cool enough seeing ragdolls fall down but its something different when the man next to you gets his head blown into pieces by a cannon ball, or your arm gets torn off..
    Or the guts, the guts falling out of your stomach after you been sliced up by a bayonet..
    This is really needed to add that whole new dimension of realisme to the game and I really do hope that developers have considered this dimension

In like realism, but not excessive gore

USA Captain

As long as there will be no Zombies . . .

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    As long as there will be no Zombies . . .
    Whaaaaaaaa? Why not??
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot