Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: team killing has to be stopped now it is out of control

CSA Major

team killing has to be stopped now it is out of control

we had person who team killed 3 people 5 times each re-logging in after the 3 limit you dev need to get a better fing system and fix this shit before you lose people over it we have 2 replays of the whole exchange

this is what ruins games and dont give me the shit it is being worked on again we had a person who team killed 3 people at least 5 times in a row and kept playing if any dev want to message me we can about it and show you replays and what happend

need to fix this now before you get a bad name of not doing things

CSA Captain

It is very annoying when you are trying to have a event and some joker runs around team killing. It happened to me and others on the 8pm NA event tonight may times. Ruining what should have been a good experience for everyone.

CSA Captain

There is that guy who tked. We have a lot of proof against him. He just didn't want to go private in our company and got triggered over it.
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

What exactly is the point of teamkilling? In a game, it will neber be accidental.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    What exactly is the point of teamkilling? In a game, it will neber be accidental.
    Sure it will be accidental some times for example me at the last EU Skirm Event. I tried to help my Cap. because he was getting swamped by rebs but instead of helping him i Tk him.

That you are able to teamkill in this game is that it ads to the realisme of war.

- During the Battle of Sharpsburg on 17 September 1862, a Confederate regiment had maneuvered into a gap between two Union regiments, the 9th New York and the 5th Massachusetts. The Confederates launched a surprise attack during a Union advance into the west woods. The 9th New York hastily began returning fire and unknowingly hit the 5th Massachusetts with musket fire that overshot the Confederate regiment, causing the other Union regiment to return fire in confusion. The two Union regiments had sustained heavy casualties during the lengthy exchange of fire. This was one of eleven friendly fire events recorded at Antietam, which taken together, were thought to have accounted for 1,150 killed and wounded, or approximately 5% of the total casualties.

- Confederate Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson was wounded as a result of friendly fire in the Battle of Chancellorsville on 2 May 1863, and died eight days later. He and some of his men had been returning, under the cover of night, from an intelligence-gathering mission when Confederate troops of the 18th North Carolina Infantry misidentified them as a Union cavalry scout team, as a result, the North Carolina troops opened fire.

- In the Battle of the Wilderness on 6 May 1864, Confederate Lt. General James Longstreet was wounded when his mounted column was mistaken for Federal troops. As a result of this, he did not return to command until October of that year. In the same incident, Brigadier General Micah Jenkins was mortally wounded after being struck in the head.

- In the early hours of 6 March 1865, the Union vessel USS Peterhoff was en route to blockade Wilmington, North Carolina when she was rammed and sunk by the Monticello after being mistaken for a blockade runner. All hands were rescued before she sank.
    Last edited by MadWolf; 08-14-2017 at 12:04 PM.

USA Captain

"Accidental" ey? Hmm, we'll see.

I'm keeping my eyes on you....

O_e

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by FakeMessiah27 View Post
    "Accidental" ey? Hmm, we'll see.

I'm keeping my eyes on you....

O_e
    Says the Capt. that shot his superior officer "by accident".

I got my eyes on you.... O_e

CSA Major

this isnt a real life post this about something that was a big problem last nite and has to be taken care of if it isnt it will give a black eye to the game really hoping for a dev to post so something can be done about this guy cause i hate to have to post on the steam forums and let the public know about this but that is the next step this needs to be taken care of now peroid

so please stop the in real life people were killed by their own troops yes that happened but where in real live did some one team kill their own players 3 times in 5 games please help make this game better we dont need people like this

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    this isnt a real life post this about something that was a big problem last nite and has to be taken care of if it isnt it will give a black eye to the game really hoping for a dev to post so something can be done about this guy cause i hate to have to post on the steam forums and let the public know about this but that is the next step this needs to be taken care of now peroid

so please stop the in real life people were killed by their own troops yes that happened but where in real live did some one team kill their own players 3 times in 5 games please help make this game better we dont need people like this

I could tell you that banning options are being worked on and that most team killers will face bans from official servers once they are in place - but then again you told me to "don't give you shit it is being worked on".

officer slots will also be heavily limited in the next patch so team killing kiddies won't be able to spawn as revolver wielders.

Lastly I would urge you to stop playing the alpha if it causes you as much discomfort as you appear to be suffering. Things are being tweaked, systems and content is missing, it's all part of the alpha process. You can always come back at a later phase of testing.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post

Yes, intentional teamkilling is annoying and must be taken care of....latest when regiments have their own servers and admins online. But accidental teamkills must be part of the game, i really dont get why some people are getting so mad at this
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth