Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: team killing has to be stopped now it is out of control

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    trying to help the game is not making demands its for the good of the game and if all you people with blinders on say well they will fix well used to play a really good game called naval action and concerns were voiced and dev said its ok being taken care of and well just look at steam and see how that game is going now

people who are passionate about this game care and want to make it good and most in this post just seem to not care about the massive team killing sure trusty said it is being worked on just want to make sure it is and these people get banned and by the way nerfing pistols isnt the way to do it but well that is another thread i figure many people would be upset when they watched that video but i guess people dont care or if it doesnt affect them no problem
    i voiced my concern and i am done now if it happends again you will lose a player
    I don't think people would disagree with that sentiment. All I was saying is that we are still very early in test phases to feel like if something isn't done to fix a problem that the game would and should start losing players. To judge the communities passion because they aren't talking about walking away from a game that is still in technical alpha, not to mention that a lot of us have donated much more than the Captain level is just nonsense. If you're willing to donate Captain level and walk away during a technical alpha because TKing is still happening, then I'd like to link you to my 401k, so you can start wasting some money in my direction!

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    I think the issue here is the tone in which he is asking for this to be fixed. It comes off as if he was a top tier donor making demands when for all he knows they may actually be working on the coding for this issue. I don't think many of us here are privy to what is going on in the development of this game. I am sure that there are way more important things. Keeping in mind this is an alpha and it isn't that hard to track down a teamkiller.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by dmurray6; 08-14-2017 at 10:15 PM.
    Civil War Ancestors: