Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This is terrible! Bottom line, horrible!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lyter View Post
    I'd like this thread to be closed and looked at by developers for the content I've posted. Not all the back and forth. I want my original post to be looked at and taken serious. Not all this other. Thank you for everybody who supported me and thank you to all those who disagree with me.
    Please and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Squiggles View Post
    .....developers and this game and the community are turning more and more into naval action all over again...can we just stop for a second take a breath... and maybe be friendly there are no two sides we should be working together as testers and developers...
    We are considering creating a dedicated test group now that will get to try out and play updates before anyone else as it seems a large section of the community does not understand that the alpha is a test phase of an incomplete product, not a released and finished game.

- Trusty

CSA Major

trusty please read the second part I tried to make peace if u want pm me and we can work this out

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We are considering creating a dedicated test group now that will get to try out and play updates before anyone else as it seems a large section of the community does not understand that the alpha is a test phase of an incomplete product, not a released and finished game.

- Trusty
    Please understand, I do know that this is in alpha and that I wasn't comparing it to a released and finished game (in example Naval Action is still in Alpha) after 2 1/2 years.
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-
    Captain of the 11th MS Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

CSA Captain

I'm with Trusty on this matter. Every one who bought Techincal Alpha knew what they were getting themselves into. A incomplete game that will take some time to add content and smooth out the ruff edges. If it is the community you are annoyed about tell the devs and moderators and just ignore the trolls. Take a picture of the teamkillling and send the screenshot to the admins. For a small team like Campfire Games, they are doing their best but that will take time and I understand that. Like what Trusty said, leave the game and give the developers some time to add more content like their admin tools and private servers, then come back. Unlike many of y'all, I like where War of Rights is headed.
    Last edited by Saris; 08-20-2017 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Wrote this on my phone
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    For the love of fucking God dude. You're getting to me now. NOBODY SAID YOUR SHIT WAS COMPLETE! We are asking you to look into the team killing and trolling shit within your servers. We understand it isn't finished. We understand you need time and we understand that you are working towards a fix. Thank you for your time. Do me a solid and lock the thread as you have replied to the original post. This thread has turned from an statement that needed to be made into some cluster fuck that has nothing to do with my original post.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    I'm with Trusty on this matter. Every one who bought Techibcal Alpha knew what they were getting themselves into. A incomplete game that will take some time to add content and smooth out the ruff edges. If it is the community you are annoyed about tell the devs and moderators and just ignore the trolls. Take a picture of the teamkillling and send the screenshot to the admins. For a small team like Campfire Games, they are doing their best but that will take time and I understand that. Like what Trusty said, leave the game and give the developers some time to add more content like their admin tools and private servers, then come back. Unlike many of y'all, I like where War of Rights is headed.
    amen amen amen close it!
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

CSA Brigadier General

I'm with Trusty on this matter. Every one who bought Techincal Alpha knew what they were getting themselves into. A incomplete game that will take some time to add content and smooth out the ruff edges. If it is the community you are annoyed about tell the devs and moderators and just ignore the trolls. Take a picture of the teamkillling and send the screenshot to the admins. For a small team like Campfire Games, they are doing their best but that will take time and I understand that. Like what Trusty said, leave the game and give the developers some time to add more content like their admin tools and private servers, then come back. Unlike many of y'all, I like where War of Rights is headed.
    Saris, would you like a link to the video?
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-
    Captain of the 11th MS Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

CSA Captain

Here and here
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

USA General of the Army

Take a picture of the teamkillling and send the screenshot to the admins.
    This is what started this Thread.
    This same individual was FILMED doing this last weekend, it was reported and posted in a thread.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.