Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Observation (& Opinion)

CSA Major

I'm right there with you. I would definitely continue to contribute money as the game expands. Games like GTA V stay fresh, four years after release, because they continue to expand and invent new things to do. And people continue to pay for it. I would do the same for WoR.
    Pvt. L.J. Perreira

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by LJPII View Post
    I'm right there with you. I would definitely continue to contribute money as the game expands. Games like GTA V stay fresh, four years after release, because they continue to expand and invent new things to do. And people continue to pay for it. I would do the same for WoR.
    + 1 Good way of puttin' it!

Just as important as contributing money is to contribute time and effort. When you play, you've gotta be working too. To help players have an experience that will bring them into the fold. To be an effective troll recorder / reporter / admin. Also thought. If you're just running events and not stopping afterward to ask yourself "What could we have done better" then you're losing an opportunity. None of us really know what the game will develop into but it's important to adapt and find out what works and what doesn't.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    Just as important as contributing money is to contribute time and effort. When you play, you've gotta be working too. To help players have an experience that will bring them into the fold. To be an effective troll recorder / reporter / admin. Also thought. If you're just running events and not stopping afterward to ask yourself "What could we have done better" then you're losing an opportunity. None of us really know what the game will develop into but it's important to adapt and find out what works and what doesn't.
    Well said, making new players welcome and make them feel part of something good is very important. This game has a certain setting and gameplay so we need to less worry about negative elements.

The game is beautiful and very interesting. I'm just concerned about how much play time I'd get in the Alpha is all.