Thread: War of Rights - Community Event

USA Lieutenant General

Lightbulb War of Rights - Community Event

header.jpg
    Community Event
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Event Schedule ~ September 23rd, 2017 Promptly At 2:00 Post Meridiem (P.M.) Eastern Coast Time

Requirements For Participation ~ Willingness To Follow Instructions - Device To Be Able To Interpret Sound - Positive Attitude

Event Drill Instructors ~ [42ndVA.A] Cpl. Cody, Hitsme, Fubar', [1stTX.B]Cpt. Boland

Sign Up Options ~ If Companies Would Like To Sign Up/Enter This Event As A Whole, You May Say So By Entering The Following Text As A Reply To This Event Thread

Template ~ Company Name, Company Staff, Expected Attendance, Duration Will Be Attending For

Event Duration ~ 1st 25 Minutes (Drill) 2nd 35 Minutes (Implementing Drill Techniques On Skirmish Sever NA3) 3rd & Final Duration 15 Minutes(Drill Camp USA NA3 - Discussion) Total Exercise Time - 75 Minutes

• • • • • • • • •
    Last edited by [WoR] Kiff; 08-31-2017 at 09:51 PM.

You think you could arrange Pixelated joining the event?

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    So long as Jackie isn't hogging him

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Pixelated and the 24th Ga have not been active in along time. Hinkle you have other people that are willing and capable of being leaders in the community. Everyone gets so star struck by THE YOUTUBERS when all they do is play for one fraction of the time as compared to the rest of us.
    Last edited by Fubar; 08-31-2017 at 03:07 PM.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    header.jpg
    Community Event

Event Schedule ~ September 16th, 2017 Promptly At 2:00 Post Meridiem (P.M.) Eastern Coast Time

Requirements For Participation ~ Willingness To Follow Instructions - Device To Be Able To Interpret Sound - Positive Attitude

Event Drill Instructors ~ [42ndVA.A] Cpl. Cody, Hitsme, Fubar', [1stTX.B]Cpt. Boland

Sign Up Options ~ If Companies Would Like To Sign Up/Enter This Event As A Whole, You May Say So By Entering The Following Text As A Reply To This Event Thread

Template ~ Company Name, Company Staff, Expected Attendance, Duration Will Be Attending For

Event Duration ~ 1st 25 Minutes (Drill) 2nd 35 Minutes (Implementing Drill Techniques On Skirmish Sever NA3) 3rd & Final Duration 15 Minutes(Drill Camp USA NA3 - Discussion) Total Exercise Time - 75 Minutes

• • • • • • • • •
    When I was asked to take part in this I was never given a date. However in seeing that the date for this is September 16 I will most likely not be there. This is the 155th Anniversary of The Battle of Antietam and I plan on being there for that. My apologize in advance if I can not make it. I was told the drill would be in a few weeks and no date was given. However if for some reason I am not able to go to Antietam I will be here.
    Thanks

USA Lieutenant General

No worries Mr. Fubar! On a side note YouTubers do help with games in early development, and getting people involved, Hinkels job is to bring people in more then focus on those that are in, that's for the devs & mods

Hope you enjoy Antietam!
    ~ Jupiter