Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TKing and Drill Disruptions By Union Company Members

USA Brigadier General

But the captain of the 51st (JohnMeow if I am right) didnt know something about this (as far as I know) until I sent him the link to this thread so I am confused
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    But the captain of the 51st (JohnMeow if I am right) didnt know something about this (as far as I know) until I sent him the link to this thread so I am confused
    I understand what you are saying. What I am trying to say that it his happening way too often and by people it should most certainly not be happening with. In a military unit its leadership is accountable for its soldiers...and other leader's actions. That is an non-debatable and undeniable fact.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    In a military unit its leadership is accountable for its soldiers...and other leader's actions. That is an non-debatable and undeniable fact.
    Except that this isn't the military and is a video game making it highly debatable to some and an unwaving must to others (like you and I). Just playing devil's advocate here.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Except that this isn't the military and is a video game making it highly debatable to some and an unwaving must to others (like you and I). Just playing devil's advocate here.
    This is why a Union Commander's meeting is in order...or should be. Units like the large 42nd PA and the significantly smaller 2nd MA that hold their men to a high standard should set the tone.

A Fair day to you Mr Villarreal, while as we can all understand how annoying TK is and how important it is ( sometimes) to confront it, i do belive it could have been settled in a more discreet and private way, some people find if you mention their Regimental tags like 51st or 6thLA it to be rude, its as if calling out the suspected in public, its of course not a fine thing to do, best of luck in your effort to solve this problem
    Patwick

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by MontySJ View Post
    A Fair day to you Mr Villarreal, while as we can all understand how annoying TK is and how important it is ( sometimes) to confront it, i do belive it could have been settled in a more discreet and private way, some people find if you mention their Regimental tags like 51st or 6thLA it to be rude, its as if calling out the suspected in public, its of course not a fine thing to do, best of luck in your effort to solve this problem
    MontySJ,

It was my intention to name names in at this point. It was done during my company's drill...and I was being shot at personally. There is absolutely ZERO reason for a company first sergeant to be disrupting another company's drill. This is not the first....second, or third time this has happened.

So you intend on publicly humiliating those suspects? rather then be discreet and solve the issue in a more private manner? that's not sporting, even if we were the victim of such actions we must keep a mature attitude toward's it and settle it more discreetly, remember humiliating your enemy's will only add fire to fire.
    Patwick

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by MontySJ View Post
    So you intend on publicly humiliating those suspects? rather then be discreet and solve the issue in a more private manner? that's not sporting, even if we were the victim of such actions we must keep a mature attitude toward's it and settle it more discreetly, remember humiliating your enemy's will only add fire to fire.
    These are not supposedly enemies. They are within federal companies. It is not humiliating to the perpetrators. It is however possible that it will humiliate those over them...and it should. The very moment it occurs.

CSA Major

Anybody can put a particular tag in front of his name/ make up a name as he wishes on steam

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Profender View Post
    Anybody can put a particular tag in front of his name/ make up a name as he wishes on steam
    And for this very reason Company Commanders need to emphasize and back each other up in that this is unacceptable behavior.

This is giving the Union/Federal side of the community a very very bad name.

I have to be honest...I am a little surprised that there is more uproar in me going public with this nonsense than the actual reason I am going public with it.
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 08-29-2017 at 02:47 PM.