Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TKing and Drill Disruptions By Union Company Members

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Exclamation TKing and Drill Disruptions By Union Company Members

Good Evening All,

This past Saturday we had an incident with the 51st NY, their first sergeant highland and one of their friends without tags disrupting our drill session. We also had an incident with Jupiter team killing one of my Lieutenants because he had spawned as an officer. And today with the 6th LA. My question to all of you, how on earth does anyone find this acceptable from an actual organized unit? What kind of reputation do you all think this gives to your companies...especially when its one of your first sergeants or another member of your command staff? I will be the first to get rid of any of my people who deliberately cause issues for another company...Federal or Rebel. I have screen shots and a video of all of the above mentioned incidents. What kind of response is it that you are looking for out of the people you team kill while using your company tags???
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 08-29-2017 at 01:27 AM.

USA General of the Army

I mean...Jupiter is Kiff so I don't know what else to expect really.

USA General of the Army

And 6th LA isn't Union but ...
    I sent you a PM if you want to let me know what occurred and I will take it to the rest of the Division Command Staff, for Review.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

USA Lieutenant General

Apologies, don't take it personally that your 2nd Lieutenant walked in the way of my gunshot, I wouldn't go to such lengths to disrupt your regiment that I hold in such high regards. At that, I would suggest removing this thread seeing as this topic is covered in multiple others, cheers.
    Last edited by [WoR] Kiff; 08-29-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    Good Evening All,

This past Saturday we had an incident with the 51st NY, their first sergeant highland and one of their friends without tags disrupting our drill session. We also had an incident with Jupiter team killing one of my Lieutenants because he had spawned as an officer. And today with the 6th LA. My question to all of you, how on earth does anyone find this acceptable from an actual organized unit? What kind of reputation do you all think this gives to your companies...especially when its one of your first sergeants or another member of your command staff? I will be the first to get rid of any of my people who deliberately cause issues for another company...Federal or Rebel. I have screen shots and a video of all of the above mentioned incidents. What kind of response is it that you are looking for out of the people you team kill while using your company tags???
    What happened with my 6th LA? PM me or hit me up on Steam.........I would rather you bring this up to me in person or message me on steam but, I will stand accountable for my mens actions although they were not my own purely in accountabilities sake. Lets chat brother. By the way you guys did a great job in the Sunday NA Event and I hope to see you boys more often. Also you saw me and spoke to me on Sunday, why wasn't this addressed or even mentioned to me then? I can guarantee you it will be dealt with or at the very least some sort of satisfaction from my part.
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 08-29-2017 at 02:53 AM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Major

Greetings,

Can not believe one of the 6th LA members would do such a thing without good reason. Ewell's Division holds solid men and Brig. Gen. Paioletti is one of the very best in the game. Running a great company. Indeed please contact brig. Gen. Paioletti. You are more then welcome on our teamspeak channel to talk it over and provide us with the video of what took place. Was best to talk this over on steam first who is to say your guy was not causing unnecessary problems? Anyways lets have a moment of communication. Talk it over action will be taken if needed towards any Ewell's Division member causing problems.

With respect and regards,

Maj. Gen. Peursum Ewell's Division

USA Brigadier General

It's a public server, if you are expecting to smoothly run a drill or some shit then you are mistaken. It's actually pretty banter to go on during a drill and annoy some folk. Makes a welcome change from the repetitive nature of the game atm. Plus who doesn't like a little teamkilling xD

USA Captain

Hi, I'm Martin Brauer and I was there.

First of all, which regiment do you mean now? There were no 55th and 51st, there were only the 52nd NY. So Don't take some random regiments and say that they did something bad. Because otherwise they could get marked as a bad company and no company would maybe want to paly with them because of the reason that someguy just said (I'm sorry) crap about that regiment because he don't really know which regiment was there. So please first do the research and then write a thread.

Hopefully you don't mean the 52nd NY.
    Best greetings from Germany.
    Last edited by Max Krause; 08-29-2017 at 10:40 AM.
    Max Petersen

USA Brigadier General

Hello Villeral

I don't know if we are involved into this but I have some points on your thread independent if we are involved or not.

See it as a friendly advice under professional company commanders

1. A skirmish server is there for skirmishes and a drill camp for drills. You should expect kills and guys who are upset that you take one of the limited spots for a drill.
    2. Good that you have some pictures which prove your statement. So please before you make a thread like this one add the guy on and ask if it was a accident. (Also possible due to lags and technical problems) give him a chance to explain and apologise. If not possible add his captain and talk with him in private.

As you can see all above me want to clarify such things and don't allow it. But threads like that discredit them and maybe they won't talk/listen/apologise for something like that which is understandable in my mind.

These are points which organised units do or should do if they have critic because it's fair and serious to talk in private and not here in a public forum.

If a random disturb your drill there is also the possibility to contact the devs.

I hope you understand that this is just a friendly advice if you read hard or unfriendly critic I apologise because my English isn't that good.

I hope you still had a nice weekend with your company

In respect

Maximus / Paul Frank
    Captain, 52nd New York Infantry, Company A

P.S.

If you should find out that Sgt Brauer was involved into something like this I would like it if you add me on steam ( [52nd][Cpt]Maximus ) and we can talk about it. I want to clear such shit because it's not good for the health of the community if everybody is salty I am more the sugar friend
    Last edited by Maximus Decimus Meridius; 08-29-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Thank you gentlemen for all of your responses. Teamkilling without apology is never ok on a skirmish server. If it is a technical difficulty its one thing but I would hope that the individual would say something instead of carrying on. As far as disrupting drill, that is also never ok. Especially when it's a company first sergeant. I spent a significant time in the US military and an officer training program, I have to tell you all that I would not have posted this if it was not a constant thing. When I have one disruption after another and one teamkill after another it becomes an issue. Most (not all) of the activity on these forums is officers. This is exactly why I wanted to hold an officer's get together two weeks ago...as a "professional" company commander.

I know for a fact my men did nothing to cause the disruption as I was there, and I would hope that you all are not calling my integrity into question here if I have not given any reason for that.

I hold my men to the same standard that I hold myself...and that means not disrupting other companies or teamkilling without apology and without reason. They know that it is grounds for immediate action on our part. Whether its one of my officers, NCOs or line soldiers.