Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: TKing and Drill Disruptions By Union Company Members

  1. #11

    USA Major

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,135
    But the captain of the 51st (JohnMeow if I am right) didnt know something about this (as far as I know) until I sent him the link to this thread so I am confused
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


  2. #12

    USA Lieutenant Colonel

    F. L. Villarreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    But the captain of the 51st (JohnMeow if I am right) didnt know something about this (as far as I know) until I sent him the link to this thread so I am confused
    I understand what you are saying. What I am trying to say that it his happening way too often and by people it should most certainly not be happening with. In a military unit its leadership is accountable for its soldiers...and other leader's actions. That is an non-debatable and undeniable fact.
    Major F. L. Villarreal
    2nd Massachusetts Regiment HQ

    CLICK SIG IMAGE TO ENLIST!!!

  3. #13

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,584
    Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    In a military unit its leadership is accountable for its soldiers...and other leader's actions. That is an non-debatable and undeniable fact.
    Except that this isn't the military and is a video game making it highly debatable to some and an unwaving must to others (like you and I). Just playing devil's advocate here.

  4. #14

    USA Lieutenant Colonel

    F. L. Villarreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Except that this isn't the military and is a video game making it highly debatable to some and an unwaving must to others (like you and I). Just playing devil's advocate here.
    This is why a Union Commander's meeting is in order...or should be. Units like the large 42nd PA and the significantly smaller 2nd MA that hold their men to a high standard should set the tone.
    Major F. L. Villarreal
    2nd Massachusetts Regiment HQ

    CLICK SIG IMAGE TO ENLIST!!!

  5. #15
    A Fair day to you Mr Villarreal, while as we can all understand how annoying TK is and how important it is ( sometimes) to confront it, i do belive it could have been settled in a more discreet and private way, some people find if you mention their Regimental tags like 51st or 6thLA it to be rude, its as if calling out the suspected in public, its of course not a fine thing to do, best of luck in your effort to solve this problem
    First Liutenant Patwick Williams of the 95th New York Volunteers.

  6. #16

    USA Lieutenant Colonel

    F. L. Villarreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by MontySJ View Post
    A Fair day to you Mr Villarreal, while as we can all understand how annoying TK is and how important it is ( sometimes) to confront it, i do belive it could have been settled in a more discreet and private way, some people find if you mention their Regimental tags like 51st or 6thLA it to be rude, its as if calling out the suspected in public, its of course not a fine thing to do, best of luck in your effort to solve this problem
    MontySJ,

    It was my intention to name names in at this point. It was done during my company's drill...and I was being shot at personally. There is absolutely ZERO reason for a company first sergeant to be disrupting another company's drill. This is not the first....second, or third time this has happened.
    Major F. L. Villarreal
    2nd Massachusetts Regiment HQ

    CLICK SIG IMAGE TO ENLIST!!!

  7. #17
    So you intend on publicly humiliating those suspects? rather then be discreet and solve the issue in a more private manner? that's not sporting, even if we were the victim of such actions we must keep a mature attitude toward's it and settle it more discreetly, remember humiliating your enemy's will only add fire to fire.
    First Liutenant Patwick Williams of the 95th New York Volunteers.

  8. #18

    USA Lieutenant Colonel

    F. L. Villarreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by MontySJ View Post
    So you intend on publicly humiliating those suspects? rather then be discreet and solve the issue in a more private manner? that's not sporting, even if we were the victim of such actions we must keep a mature attitude toward's it and settle it more discreetly, remember humiliating your enemy's will only add fire to fire.
    These are not supposedly enemies. They are within federal companies. It is not humiliating to the perpetrators. It is however possible that it will humiliate those over them...and it should. The very moment it occurs.
    Major F. L. Villarreal
    2nd Massachusetts Regiment HQ

    CLICK SIG IMAGE TO ENLIST!!!

  9. #19

    CSA Major

    Profender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    241
    Anybody can put a particular tag in front of his name/ make up a name as he wishes on steam

  10. #20

    USA Lieutenant Colonel

    F. L. Villarreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Profender View Post
    Anybody can put a particular tag in front of his name/ make up a name as he wishes on steam
    And for this very reason Company Commanders need to emphasize and back each other up in that this is unacceptable behavior.

    This is giving the Union/Federal side of the community a very very bad name.

    I have to be honest...I am a little surprised that there is more uproar in me going public with this nonsense than the actual reason I am going public with it.
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 08-29-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    Major F. L. Villarreal
    2nd Massachusetts Regiment HQ

    CLICK SIG IMAGE TO ENLIST!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •