Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Also Teamkilling with melee

No. As I've said before. When people are disappointed most often that's when they turn to trolling. It's not a planned thing. It's a "I'm going to entertain myself one way or another thing" and for some people that manifests in trolling. I'm not particularly against the friendly meelee but the reasoning is not good. The meelee is just straight up buggy as hell and if you wanted people to be remotely historical and move into meelee in close formation then you are achieving the opposite of that there. There's going to be a tsunami of trolls as the game is released wider.

USA Captain

It's already wonky enough with the current melee hit detection. The chance of stabbing someone is like flipping a coin. I'd rather they fix that first before even thinking about bringing back melee teamkilling with all the melee cluster****s happening.
    Private Robert Bagford of the 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" 2nd Battalion Co. E

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shabahh View Post
    It's already wonky enough with the current melee hit detection. The chance of stabbing someone is like flipping a coin. I'd rather they fix that first before even thinking about bringing back melee teamkilling with all the melee cluster****s happening.
    The devs, if i'm saying it right already said that they will customize the complete melee mode. It wasn't my intention that it will be added right now. Maybe in future I dont know. Would be cool when they add this together with the melee system maybe.
    Max Petersen

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Max Krause View Post
    The devs, if i'm saying it right already said that they will customize the complete melee mode. It wasn't my intention that it will be added right now. Maybe in future I dont know. Would be cool when they add this together with the melee system maybe.
    + 1

I agree, we should just hold off and let this run its course, and when they introduce a new melee system we can critique it from there :P

USA Captain

i dont have the game yet, but yeah i'm sure it would be a good idea, since the game is supposed to be as realistic as possible.
    "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it"
    -Mark Twain

USA Captain

Although we can bet some trolls would abuse it, but then admins and officers should be more strict about it
    "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it"
    -Mark Twain

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    i dont have the game yet, but yeah i'm sure it would be a good idea, since the game is supposed to be as realistic as possible.
    Debatable.