Thread: Funniest thing you done in game

Funniest thing you done in game

So, i was on the battlefield and i saw someone running away. i chased him while shouting "I MAKE YOU HUMBLE!" he turns around and i see him advancing towards me. i aim my gun (to his crotch), pull the trigger, blew off his dick... and in the chat suddenly a message appears saying "Joe killed Team mate"

So yeah...i shoot my fellow soldier in the dick for believing he was a yankee.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Chasing down a group of Union soldiers with my team mates shouting at them all the way and getting about half of them before they even noticed where we were.

USA Captain

We should totally make our own take on Red Vs Blue set in this game

USA Captain

it's not about me, but a guy in my reg :
    so basically we were on that map where the flag is on a road. On one side there's a corn field, and on the other a hill ( don't know the name)
    So among the 15 players in our team, in USA, we were 3 to be on TS together. We were charging the flag's road that was taken by the CSA.
    While me and another died during the charge, the last one hid behind the fence, in the cornfield. Usually if we were in that corn field, we had the desertion screen appearing, but it was ok if we stood right next to the fence. So he did that, right behind the confederate line.
    He shot many of them, then the CSA officer came to him, pissed of as hell, telling him he is an idiot for TKing and he was ruining the game etc...
    after a few seconds of him screaming at my friend, he then stopped talking and said "oh...wait you're an ennemy" and shot him

We were hearing everything through his Mic and it was just the funniest moment i've seen on WoR
    "If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it"
    -Mark Twain

USA Captain

So, this guy was charging at our defense, aiming for one guy in the Minnesota Regiment, and he's playin Confederate banjo music, but the strumming of the guitar sounds so weird, off n' funny, and he just dies like that.