Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Battle of Antietam Sunday September 17th EU & NA Event

Ok guys we are 30 minutes from the EU event portion of this event. Unfortunately my computer died so i will not be attending which is heart breaking but ive got a really solid team that will be organizing the event. Hop onto CSA Drill Camp NA 6 and we shall split up the teams then hop onto the server of the commanding officers choosing. No Tking, all men must act as gentlemen and represent their respective units accordingly! Good luck everyone, i wish you all the best and i wish so badly i could be there!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    This is at 9PM BST tomorrow, correct?
    Yes sir exacly 30 min from now!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    He isn't wrong.
    Currently the best way to deal with folk disrupting regular server play is to directly contact the developers via PM with image/video proof.
    Would that include those that disrupt the planned events. I know the last few have been ruined by those who think they payed they can do whatever they want. When we have passwords servers it can be controlled, but until then we have to deal with these sad products of low population.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDNA View Post
    Would that include those that disrupt the planned events. I know the last few have been ruined by those who think they payed they can do whatever they want. When we have passwords servers it can be controlled, but until then we have to deal with these sad products of low population.
    Hear Hear!
    Pvt. L.J. Perreira

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

I'm just wondering why on earth developers are taking sides with those who disrupt events, these very same events are posted on youtube and more likely than not help advertise the game.

- Why not allow the forum moderators server moderation access as well?
    - Why not sanction events held by alpha users that have put money down and supported the developers loyally???
    - Why not make it a rule to disrupt events?
    - Why not password lock sanctioned events?

Loyalty should be rewarded.

The guy who made racists remarks to me was banned for a day or so after being banned multiple times then allowed to return...coincidently he was a general tier donor.
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 09-17-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    I'm just wondering why on earth developers are taking sides with those who disrupt events, these very same events are posted on youtube and more likely than not help advertise the game.

- Why not sanction events held by alpha users that have put money down and supported the developers loyally???
    - Why not make it a rule to disrupt events?
    - Why not password lock sanctioned events?

Loyalty should be rewarded.

The guy who made racists remarks to me was banned for a day or so after being banned multiple times then allowed to return...coincidently he was a general tier donor.
    We are not taking sides with those who disrupt events.

We are neutral. Public servers mean no event rules need be followed (although encouraged by us to do follow them). Strictly speaking, you guys might be as "disruptive" to the player just wanting to mess about.

The public server rules will not be changed.

Proper events with strict guidelines are for the various hardcore companies to host on their private servers.

I'm not sure why I'm discussing this with you as your view of our intentions, sadly, is already too skewed for you to take my input seriously if you do indeed we're treating different level of backers differently.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    We were originally allowed access but the functionality was removed several updates ago, it wasn't a particularly elegant system and required an overhaul.
    I believe that, very soon, we shall again be able to help administer the game servers properly.

There is no great conspiracy afoot here in this 'proof of concept'.

Oh, and the event tonight was great fun!
    Last edited by Leifr; 09-17-2017 at 10:52 PM.

USA Captain

Was good fun, once it got started, hopefully we make the EU event weekly

I wish to say thank to the organizers of this event, it was very difficult to join the server, because we were 5 of the 18th Louisiana and only 2 of my men could participate in the battle, it is true that for now we are still in Alpha so we must be patient with our dear developers who builds this game we congratulate them because without them, no game keep that in our minds.

Thanks again to BG. PAIOLETTI

MG. P. Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 09-17-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

About 30 minutes from now the 8pm EST NA Event will begin. Thanks to all those who joined the EU event
    Also lets remeber this game is still in alpha so we dont have password protected servers yet...i understand it can get frustrating at times but lets try not to blame the devs or point fingers. Just enjoy the game as it is now, and eventually in the future im sure the game will progress. The jey is that we all get along now so that once password protected servers are open we can hold 1v1s. Good luck to all of you tonight!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI