Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Battle of Antietam Sunday September 17th EU & NA Event

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We are not taking sides with those who disrupt events.

We are neutral. Public servers mean no event rules need be followed (although encouraged by us to do follow them). Strictly speaking, you guys might be as "disruptive" to the player just wanting to mess about.

The public server rules will not be changed.

Proper events with strict guidelines are for the various hardcore companies to host on their private servers.

I'm not sure why I'm discussing this with you as your view of our intentions, sadly, is already too skewed for you to take my input seriously if you do indeed we're treating different level of backers differently.

- Trusty
    My view isnt skewed, its based off of observation. The great thing about perception is that it can be changed by way of actions. The ball is always in your court as you are the developer and I am simply a guy trying to support a game with potential. Whether you choose to engage me in conversation is 100% up to you.

I asked you a series of questions that could have been answered and were not...none of them having to do with the content of the game.
    Last edited by F. L. Villarreal; 09-18-2017 at 03:46 AM.