So, we all know that there is one major issue that needs to be addressed at spawns, spawning then getting stuck inside of someone or multiple people. It happens at least 3 times every game and it's incredibly frustrating. So there are a few fixes as I see it that are relatively simple.

1) When someone spawns, make them not able to collide at all with other players for about 5 seconds. The disadvantage though is people usually immediately start reloading the second they spawn and that takes more than 5 seconds and oh my, they are stuck again. So....

2) Spread spawning out. This can be done really simply by having multiple dedicated points to spawn at when they hit, "Deploy", at the main area. Basically, the game can assign someone one of, let's say ten points, in that main spawn area to spawn at in a rising order i.e, one person goes to point one, another to point 2, another to 3 etc etc. Or, if you want an even simpler version of this...

3) Different units spawn in different sections. Let's say you have 1st Texas and 6th Alabama, both the people in those units spawn in two different locations. This would really be a temporary fix though due to people usually always going one unit per map.

4) The game just randomly picks a place in the designated spawn area for you to be spawned at.