Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teamspeak in events

CSA Captain

I cant hear in game voice for some reason so ts is the only way I can hear commands rip me

USA Lieutenant General

The bug with the ingame voice system not working unfortunately seems to happen to me all the time, but I don't expect that to last forever. The main thing that annoys me about TeamSpeak and Discord and other apps is the simple fact that you can never truly count on the element of surprise, especially in big event matches. Maybe some players can resist the urge to, when forced onto the other team, give away all of the details about what that team is planning and currently doing, but I suspect that plenty can't. (Sure, both sides used spies just like all parties do during wartime, but they didn't have the luxury of stable and fast internet connections.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Kaizer View Post
    The bug with the ingame voice system not working unfortunately seems to happen to me all the time, but I don't expect that to last forever. The main thing that annoys me about TeamSpeak and Discord and other apps is the simple fact that you can never truly count on the element of surprise, especially in big event matches. Maybe some players can resist the urge to, when forced onto the other team, give away all of the details about what that team is planning and currently doing, but I suspect that plenty can't. (Sure, both sides used spies just like all parties do during wartime, but they didn't have the luxury of stable and fast internet connections.)
    Make sure you've set your default communication device to the speakers you're using as well as make the microphone you're using your default recording device in windows sound settings.

There is a bug that sometimes will result in you dropping from the 3D voice system but it shouldn't happen "all the time".

- Trusty