Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skirmish event - 8th October

Dumb question... but how you can have rules if there's nobody who can enforce them? Moreover... with nothing other than public test servers available, who has the authority to impose rules on a public server which may have already had players in it or will have players wandering into it mid-round oblivious of any intent for an 'event'?

I see what you're getting at but basically what you're saying is "we'll be there, please play along" regardless of what's actually going on with players who mostly didn't read this post at that time.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

USA Major

You are right but I am hoping for peoples common sense and good will to comply to the rules our main goal is not that people follow the rules but that they play, as the activity in the European events has been steadily going down to only having 35 on last weeks saturday public event, wich well is a shame.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

CSA Captain

You can just tell them if new people spawn in that an event is going on. Most new players are interested in the rank-and-file fighting. Besides, if they do run off on their own they'll just get rekt against a 32 strong organised skirmish line or fire-by-rank volley. They'll either get tired thinking "this game is too hard" because they're oblivious, or start to naturally join with the others. That's what I have seen the last week of playing this in most cases. People following others and fighting together, or running off on their own and leaving shortly after (especially if the enemy has formed up as a platoon).

USA Captain

I'm going to try to make this, hopefully no schedule conflicts.

Photos from the event! Thanks Again for setting it up! 20171008155715_1.jpg20171008155703_1.jpg20171008155821_1.jpg

USA Captain

I enjoyed it. What a hoot!

CSA Major

Well done boys! Fought hard, the yankees fought hard too! Was a pleasure to fight with, and against ya'll!

Regards,
    Captain Vaesen, and the 21st N.C. Co. A

USA Major

Great event today boys great battles, thanks to everyone involved!!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Yeah it was good fun. Thank you all for participating. I thought for sure we had the West Woods won!

- Trusty