Thread: steam update

USA Captain

steam update

I already received the update 77 early this morning. Is there now another hotfix/update? Download is sure running dog slow via Steam. 20 bytes/sec...

I have a 50 Mbps download speed. Maybe something up with the download server?

was hoping to go online but I'm wedged in this update queue... rats!

We released a crashing server join hotfix.

Yeah we're stuck with pretty much non existant download speeds too here. Steam servers are acting up at the moment it would seem.

- Trusty

USA Captain

thanks for the sanity check... Hopefully it clears up soon.

-Jav

Sorry a little off topic, I could not find a thread similar to fit my needs, apologies. My friend bought 237 Dollar version of this game for me because I haven't a credit card that works atm. I thought it said we would get two copies of the game? So far He gave me the one key he got in the email and now I'm wondering if we will receive another or not, and whether the key i used has the bonuses purchased with the 237 dollars or if i get nothing due to it being the "free" key that came with the deal? Again deeply sorry for the mess I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by NUBMEISTER View Post
    Sorry a little off topic, I could not find a thread similar to fit my needs, apologies. My friend bought 237 Dollar version of this game for me because I haven't a credit card that works atm. I thought it said we would get two copies of the game? So far He gave me the one key he got in the email and now I'm wondering if we will receive another or not, and whether the key i used has the bonuses purchased with the 237 dollars or if i get nothing due to it being the "free" key that came with the deal? Again deeply sorry for the mess I wrote.
    Hi there!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for supporting the development of the game.

The Lieutenant-Colonel pledge tier grants an extra WoR copy upon release of the game which is why you've only been sent one (so no need to worry about having activated the standard edition key).

Sorry for the confusion caused.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hi there!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for supporting the development of the game.

The Lieutenant-Colonel pledge tier grants an extra WoR copy upon release of the game which is why you've only been sent one (so no need to worry about having activated the standard edition key).

Sorry for the confusion caused.

- Trusty
    Sounds Great. Thankyou so much, you've been very helpful.