Thread: Project "The Unknown Soldiers"

Exclamation Le Soldat Inconnu

Le Soldat Français Inconnu

028A016D7451947-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjE6InciO2k6NjUwO30=-soldats-inconnus-memoires-de-la-grande-gu.jpg

I am General Foy, commanding the 55thLG and representing for the most part the French community of WarOfRights.

I come to speak for a subject.

I have a project that really interests me and that for a long time. I would very much like to do a short film, (Minifilm) on a subject mentioned "The French Soldier Unknown"

The senario has already been written, the scenes are already in place, and only volunteers are needed, be it North or South.

This is a project that I have decided to implement for two reasons:

- The first is to highlight thehorror of the War scenes will have a very epic effect but also very dramatic.

- The second one is mostly personal because my men and I come from another game called Mount and Blade Warband Napoleenic wars, we spent 3 years together as a calder regiment, and I had a second "Marius", finally a friend especially who wanted to do this project of this game, but unfortunately, he left us. He died due to serious health problems.

So it is also in his memory that I intend to do this.

Finally to finish at the very end for those who are voluntary I would like to make a small ceremony of farewell in his memory.

Thanks You

Général Foy

My steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124503076/
    Last edited by SirQuinlan; 10-14-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Banned
    Interesting