Thread: I'm back in the game again.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.

I'm back in the game again.

In the very beginning, my ancient P.O.S. 15 year old desktop ran the early versions with a bit of sweat, about the end of the first quarter of the year and I forget which update, my system would start to run the program, but as soon as the graphics started to change on the opening screens it would crash to dead unpowered state.

Well I finally got all the parts collected, and this past Saturday and Sunday struggled to put all the pieces together. This wasn't my first build. I've built my own since 80286s and 80287s were top of the line processors and math coprocessors. BUT for some reason all the hardware, and screw holes seems to have gotten smaller.

Sunday night around 1900 hours EST, I finally managed to walk into drill camp again!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    In the very beginning, my ancient P.O.S. 15 year old desktop ran the early versions with a bit of sweat, about the end of the first quarter of the year and I forget which update, my system would start to run the program, but as soon as the graphics started to change on the opening screens it would crash to dead unpowered state.

Well I finally got all the parts collected, and this past Saturday and Sunday struggled to put all the pieces together. This wasn't my first build. I've built my own since 80286s and 80287s were top of the line processors and math coprocessors. BUT for some reason all the hardware, and screw holes seems to have gotten smaller.

Sunday night around 1900 hours EST, I finally managed to walk into drill camp again!
    I saw you there!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA General of the Army

Sorry, didn't mean to appear to ignore you I was occupied outside of game making fine tuning adjustments to the new box.

Hell I didn't even have my headset installed yet.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to appear to ignore you I was occupied outside of game making fine tuning adjustments to the new box.

Hell I didn't even have my headset installed yet.
    I just saw you on the server, I was drilling with my company.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Welcome back!

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    I just saw you on the server, I was drilling with my company.
    Ah!
    Well I did ignore someone not sure who it was.

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thanx!