Thread: 1st South Carolina Rifles Company A Recruiting

CSA Captain

1st South Carolina Rifles Company A Recruiting

After long anticipation will now be mustering the

1st South Carolina Rifles
    Company A "Keowee Riflemen"

Under the auspice leadership of Captain John Dewitt, the Company will be accepting volunteers as off today. Brave Carolinians do wait for the Draft but volunteer at once! Both our Sister State and the Virginians need our help to battle the traitorous Yankees.

Look no further than here: The Keowee Rifles.

Currently seeking to muster a new force, including positions for enlisted men, commissioned and non-commissioned officers.

I guarantee,

➱ Voice led leadership.
    ➱ Years of FPS experience leading actual platoon sized groups in combat.
    ➱ Accurate tactical doctrine.

Signed,

Captain of the Army of the Confederate States of America,

John Dewitt

CSA Captain

The Keowee Riflemen is looking for a

First Lieutenant

As a future NA/EU company I need a 1st Lt. to coordinate the inception and the maintaining of the company as a whole. As an adjutant in the Company Staff this means a top function so I need someone I can really rely upon to disseminate the general line of the Company. First requirement is that you're a real leader who can both give instructions and orders as well as possessing the right people skills to keep the Company culture friendly and brotherly. A second requirement is that you're from North America and generally online during the evenings where you're at. This to facilitate both NA (you) and EU (me) players with highest level leadership.

Please direct any applications towards me via PM or visit the Company HQ (discord).