View Poll Results: Ai Artillery in game: Is it too much and too frequent?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please reduce

18 66.67%
  • About right

8 29.63%
  • No, not enough

1 3.70%

Thread: Current Artillery in Game - player view & poll!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSA Captain

Current Artillery in Game - player view & poll!

Firstly this is meant as a constructive criticism of the current ambient/immersion effect of Ai Artillery within the game....

I have long had a view on the stepping up of the artillery in both frequency and effectiveness since the early part of this year. When I played back then, artillery was a distant crump adding immersion and the hint of a wider battle. Since the move to make the artillery more present on the battlefield its become in my mind a nuisance, assailing the ears constantly and at worse an annoyance with spawn hits and periods of black screen game play (too often to be enjoyed).

I know its been mentioned that the Arty doesn't follow play but it has an uncanny act of finding players, lines and groups on a regular basis, with the effect of disrupting lines and cohesion. Yesterday I was 'non targeted' again for the umpteenth time and was left wandering the field with severe concussion effect into the hands of the enemy.

I implore you to tone down the frequency, noise and intensity at the very least of the Arty ingame until player controlled arty is in.
    Last edited by Charles Caldwell; 10-22-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    4th Texas 'C' Company