Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loading on the move

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We might experiment with it in the future but it won't be a few seconds to the time we'll add. It will be considerably more as well as a slower walking speed. We don't want it to be the norm by any stretch.

- Trusty
    This is good Trusty. Through your experiments, I think you'll find it adds another dynamic to strategy and gameplay.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We might experiment with it in the future but it won't be a few seconds to the time we'll add. It will be considerably more as well as a slower walking speed. We don't want it to be the norm by any stretch.

- Trusty
    Ah, I get it. Although, I think that quick time pace is fine because any slower and you might as well not be moving and half of the point of being able to have some mobility would be defeated. I think maybe, 75 percent of quick time is the slowest it should be. 3-4 seconds extra to time would be appropriate also honestly, and so it doesn't look weird, have the whole reaching down for the caps and putting the ramrod back into the slot should be slower as it would be much harder to get it back in walking than taking it out. If any other parts of the reloading cycle are slowed, it will look really strange and painfully obvious. Although, these are just a personal opinion. Good to know though you will consider experimenting with it!