Thread: The fixed wiev during loading ...

USA Captain

The fixed wiev during loading ...

I like to suggest that the fixed wiev during loading is being an optional choise. Holding the left-Alt, to force the wiev somewhat away, to keep the awareness around you, is a bit anoying.
    Its also unrealistic ... Any trained soldier are able to load, without looking direct at the doings.
    I cant count the times i have been stabbed, during loading, caused by the lack of a natural posiblity, to keep an eye on the suroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post
    I like to suggest that the fixed wiev during loading is being an optional choise. Holding the left-Alt, to force the wiev somewhat away, to keep the awareness around you, is a bit anoying.
    Its also unrealistic ... Any trained soldier are able to load, without looking direct at the doings.
    I cant count the times i have been stabbed, during loading, caused by the lack of a natural posiblity, to keep an eye on the suroundings.
    We're currently working on seperating the free look system from the animation system so you're able to more freely look around during the reload.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We're currently working on seperating the free look system from the animation system so you're able to more freely look around during the reload.

- Trusty
    Thanx sir ..... Just great ...

CSA Captain

PlayerPrefab
    - Graphics
    -- Bones
    --- HeadBone
    ---- MainCamera

Should be:

PlayerPrefab
    - MainCamera (0x, 1.8y, 0z)
    - Graphics