Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to ask the csa how they have liked the last few days getting the union side

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Scythian PJ View Post
    Truth does hurt sometimes
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-
    Captain of the 11th MS Company F "Noxubee Rifles"

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Squiggles View Post
    Adding content and giving feedback is what the forums is meant for.
    Also to dear BJ, you've not been around is correct a lot of the 6th Alabama hasn't or maybe its just ghosts on the company rosters. But that's besides your points thank for your opinions they are so valuable I don't know where we would be without your contribution of 67 hrs on the game.
    Nice.
    Your Captain calls me Onii-chan.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Numitor View Post
    Nice.
    No one likes it when it comes around back to them examples are needed.
    "May we find a fruitful path in our endeavours, and show strength to our enemy's as we gallantly charge to meet them on the field of battle!"-

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Timo420 View Post
    I even had to reschedule my late night w*nking sessions
    A worthy sacrifice it is ...

.... and stop being so overtly hostile when you give it to the devs. They're people too
    Are we sure ? They could be 'Cylons', some form of 'AI' or 'extraterrestrial' for all we know ... (also got a Voight-Kampff machine hooked up just in case)
    Hostile ? ... well they showed up as Union and invaded our beloved South ! -> They even shot at me ... the nerve !!!!

The threats of "We're gonna stop playing, you guys!" is about as immature as it gets.
    Threats is a bit far stretched, if you find a horse head in your bed or a dead fish in a newspaper at your door ... that's a threat

Do I agree with all the balancing decisions the devs made? Nope. Is that normal? Yes. What did I do?
    Get court martialed by your peers ?

I didn't take to the forums with my entire company to brigade against the devs, essentially repeating the same things that have been repeated in the Teamspeak echo chambers and circlejerks (looking at you, 2nd Brigade).
    Entire ? Think more of 2/3 got lost in the way here, if we only had a device that would give us directions and tell us our position ... that would be a wondress machine.
    -> looking at you, 2nd Brigade -> okay ... you made it personal !!! You will hear from my sollicitor !! My minister !!! My senator !!! My wife, kid and three cats

Look we all hope things normalise (it's been a hefty week) and that new people find their way to WoR and enjoy the game, devs get some good errorreports (don't forget to send them in : https://www.warofrights.com/errorreporter) and there is world peace ! (okay except for another Rambo movie)

And honestly me playing the Union, I already look handsome ... and in that red/blue uniform -> I look like royalty. (women really dig it, when are women being implemented ?)

CSA Captain

Its not even worth my time anymore to trigger people on the forums like yourselves over your petty opinions. Because no matter what is done to have a mature discussion on solutions and ideas to maybe address the problems and help test for the devs so they can see what is going on.
    If petty peoples opinions didn't matter why are you on the forums then? I've noticed you seem to just talk crap that is unrelated to the point of the post with the BJ or bravesquat, and you attack them or their companies for no reason. Like you add nothing to the conversation, but trying to start fights to only hide behind the devs when they say to stop. Like if you could I don't know kindly jump in a lake you pooft.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by CommissarAj View Post
    If petty peoples opinions didn't matter why are you on the forums then? I've noticed you seem to just talk crap that is unrelated to the point of the post with the BJ or bravesquat, and you attack them or their companies for no reason. Like you add nothing to the conversation, but trying to start fights to only hide behind the devs when they say to stop. Like if you could I don't know kindly jump in a lake you pooft.
    Because I love getting responses from people like you , here recently no one wanted to get triggered but I am in love that you have!

CSA Captain

Because I love getting responses from people like you , here recently no one wanted to get triggered but I am in love that you have!
    Well arguing online is my favorite pastime although you being mentally deficient I won't be so harsh.

CSA Brigadier General

Well arguing online is my favorite pastime although you being mentally deficient I won't be so harsh.
    Hahah whatever you've got send it my way please do white knight of the north. You've had 2 post both on the forums to be towards me and its got me such an erection. <3

CSA Captain

Hahah whatever you've got send it my way please do white knight of the north. You've had 2 post both on the forums to be towards me and its got me such an erection. <3
    I mean I called you a pooft for a reason.

CSA Brigadier General

I mean I called you a pooft for a reason.
    Because that's all you've got.