Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2ndUS Regulars Company B

2ndUS Regulars Company B

During the Civil War the 2nd Infantry fought in the early Battle of Wilson's Creek in Missouri and the first Battle of Bull Run. The regiment was assigned to the Army of the Potomac and fought in engagements such as Manassas, Antietam, Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg, and Gettysburg. By June 1864 the commissioned and enlisted strength of the regiment had reached such a low figure, less than 100 men, that at the request of the regimental commander the remaining enlisted men were transferred to Company C, and that company was given a full complement of officers and non-commissioned officers. From then until December 1864 the entire regiment consisted of just Company C. On 18 April 1869 the 2nd Infantry was consolidated with the 16th Infantry and the consolidated unit was designated as the 2nd Infantry.

The 2nd Infantry bears nine battle honors from the Southern Campaign through its 1869 consolidation with the 16th Infantry. These honors were earned by the 16th Infantry: Atlanta, Chickamauga, Chattanooga, Georgia 1864, Kentucky 1862, Mississippi 1862, Murfreesboro, Shiloh, and Tennessee 1863

Hello good Sir, I am writing from the camps of the 2nd United States Regular Infantry ... We are in need of men to muster our ranks and we are looking for good volunteers that are willing to fight for their freedom and home.

Good sir would you honor your call to arms and join the 2nd United States Regular Infantry Company B?

Signed Cpt.Matt

I will also need your steam name add me on steam its GeneralMatt1080p. I need to know if you are Na or EU?

If I join this company will I automatically be in all those other companies you made?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolina View Post
    If I join this company will I automatically be in all those other companies you made?
    I disbanded all past ones due to too much drama and major inactivity smart ass

Good luck with this one if you try enough eventually you get lucky! All the best

Good luck with this one if you try enough eventually you get lucky! All the best
    how do you know about us who are you (do we know you)

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by General Longstreet View Post
    All it takes is a quick check of the company tool records and forum posts to know as much as SouthCarolina knows.

Quote Originally Posted by General Longstreet View Post
    Never heard of you dude. But your buddy is all over the forum jumping all over the place csa union back and forth. Creating companies and messing them up giving new players a messed up experience. That is what pisses me off. The new players coming into this wonderful game thinking to join a nice company and getting into a messed up experience

CSA Captain

Never heard of you dude. But your buddy is all over the forum jumping all over the place csa union back and forth. Creating companies and messing them up giving new players a messed up experience. That is what pisses me off. The new players coming into this wonderful game thinking to join a nice company and getting into a messed up experience
    I agree

USA Brigadier General

gotta go with Carolina on this one, although i'm sure we can put together a thread about those who make threads repeatedly
    1st Minnesota, Sergeant Michaelsmithern, Company B

Iím his 2nd in command i go by the name Ben