Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to join servers. Freezing.

CSA Captain

Impossible to join servers. Freezing.

Hi guys. Im having problems to join servers. Game freezes , music never stop. Tried reinstalling and veryfing cache...

GTX 1080
    i7 4790
    16GB RAM

Hi there!

Thank you for the report.

We're currently experiencing an issue where the servers don't drop crashed/disconnected players properly - this is due to an experimental fix for a specific connection issue that results in everyone on the server getting severe FPS issues. This results in you getting stuck when trying to join them.

I suspect a hotfix will be applied tomorrow.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Same problem this saturday Nov 11 Eu Server. I played only maybe half an hour, then game crashed to desktop. Afterwards where i not able to join server Again .. Tried 5 times game just keept hanging before the menue of regiment/soldier choise. There was aproxx 65 players on the server. Server stress thing maybe ... If you looking ointo the problem then there is no need to answer this post.

CSA Major General

i generally freeze up or crash 4 to 5 times, then it runs stable for a good while.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

CSA Captain

I just pledged recently and haven't been in too many "big" games yet. Biggest one I was in was about 12 guys everything ran fine. Ive been trying to join the current 40+ server at the moment, tried it about I don't know 8 times and each time it either made my screen go black, kicked me to desktop, or had me at a never ending loading screen with sounds.

I got into the game 1 time successfully and started to reload my gun and rally with the team at spawn, then about 10 seconds in I got a black screen (of course) and I could hear people talking in game but just had a black screen. I was forced to restart again. Sometimes using task manager doesn't even help me, I have to restart manually. Since I am new I don't know what the deal is, is it a alpha issue?

Or do I need to upgrade something about my PC? Is it because there is a lot of people on the server? Please help, I love this game, bought it 3 days ago and don't regret one dollar. I just hope I wont be stuck to only playing small games, whats the fun in that all the time...

I think I'm calling it and taking a break I will be on later to check here, but please someone reassure me or help. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by C. Moser; 12-29-2017 at 08:47 PM.

CSA Captain

Anything? Help?

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by C. Moser View Post
    Anything? Help?
    Maybe this topic will help ?
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Moser View Post
    Anything? Help?
    Are you quitting the game after having played on a server or are you trying to join a server after having been joining another server first? (that doesn't work currently).

Without your logs there is little we can do as it could be a huge amount of things causing this.

Please use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter next time you crash and we'll look into it.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

@Trusty, I know it does that when you try to join another server. My issue is that it seems when I try to join servers with large amounts of players it either gives me a continuous load screen, or I get in game and my screen goes black and I can hear the game and people talking/ communicating. Ive played many games on War of Rights, but it seems when I try to play in a server with more than 30 people it does that black screen thing.

CSA Captain

@Redleader, thanks for trying but I believe those are not my issue.