Thread: Impossible to join servers. Freezing.

CSA Captain

Impossible to join servers. Freezing.

Hi guys. Im having problems to join servers. Game freezes , music never stop. Tried reinstalling and veryfing cache...

GTX 1080
    i7 4790
    16GB RAM

Hi there!

Thank you for the report.

We're currently experiencing an issue where the servers don't drop crashed/disconnected players properly - this is due to an experimental fix for a specific connection issue that results in everyone on the server getting severe FPS issues. This results in you getting stuck when trying to join them.

I suspect a hotfix will be applied tomorrow.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Same problem this saturday Nov 11 Eu Server. I played only maybe half an hour, then game crashed to desktop. Afterwards where i not able to join server Again .. Tried 5 times game just keept hanging before the menue of regiment/soldier choise. There was aproxx 65 players on the server. Server stress thing maybe ... If you looking ointo the problem then there is no need to answer this post.

CSA Major General

i generally freeze up or crash 4 to 5 times, then it runs stable for a good while.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.