Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Public Massacres

USA Major

Sunday Public Massacres

Every Sunday the 6th Alabama will play on any of the servers that has players, we should usually get around 15 people, now we don't claim this or even call this a real event but I just want to make new people aware that on sundays at 8PM GMT or 3PM EST we will play and we want to have as much as possible people on. So there are no real rules we just hope that everyone has fun!!

8pm GMT or 3pm EST

Hope to see alot of people on.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA General of the Army

Sounds like fun but since there is already a Sunday 4pm EST event we Drill at 330pm EST then join that event.
    Sorry
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Captain

It is good to share information about other events that are planned but there is nothing against having 2 events on the same time. Plenty of servers to fill up. First two post had a good intention after that it went downhill so it seems...

USA Major

The problem is that the other event on sunday is just to late for Europeans as it starts at 10PM Central European time, so before you will actually start it will be 10.30 and well I don't know how it works around the world but in Europe we have to work on mondays so, I am just telling people we will be on 1 hour earlier for any other Europeans or any other people that feel like playing as told in the 1st post it is not an event it is just well we will be here at this time, join us if you like.
    Last edited by Timo420; 11-13-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA General of the Army

I agree completely, Dutch.
    As always, we wish everyone the best of luck with Events and their endeavors.
    Is a shame when the Blue Bullies peek out of their Forum Forts to ridicule others and derail perfectly good threads.
    Good Luck, Timo.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Major

Thread cleaned up.

Nice, 9PM is a little late for Europeans on a Sunday to be playing a lengthy game. It would be excellent to be on the servers earlier.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Thread cleaned up.

Nice, 9PM is a little late for Europeans on a Sunday to be playing a lengthy game. It would be excellent to be on the servers earlier.
    Exactly as I was thinking.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Timo420 View Post

8pm GMT or 3pm EST
    Good that people post 2 time zones (sure there's more I guess) so the EU and NA players can exactly tell @ what time events are going to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchconfederate View Post
    It is good to share information about other events that are planned but there is nothing against having 2 events on the same time. Plenty of servers to fill up.
    Maybe if more regiments could put their heads together compromises could be made (like for example 8h30 GMT / 3h30 EST for the 6th and the II corps).
    On the other hand like 'Dutchconfederate' said there might be the need to start filling a second server because the 1st one is practicly full because more events are at the same time.

The "18th NC" and the "52nd NY" had an anniversary battle I think, so it's perfectly possible to have two or more groups plan an event.

CSA Captain

I see more in this style of calling people to come online then to plan so called organised events. like that anniversary event calling out leaders playing only curtain maps. planning events like that should be an option when private servers are available

USA Major

We are nearing sunday boys, be sure to come if you have some spare time!
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.