Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Skirmishes

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I check in on the servers every day.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    I think it worked pretty well, I saw some people from this thread I think in the game and the attitude of "if you come, more will come" definitely worked and I think we climbed up to 20 people because of that. It works!
    It was well before the actual agreed upon time, could have just been a coincidence. It was still a lot of fun for the most part.

USA Captain

Are there any upcoming skirmishes planned before the New Year? I'm hankering to put down some Secesh
    No useless coffin enclosed his breast,
    Nor in sheet nor in shroud we bound him,
    But he lay like a warrior taking his rest,
    With his shelter tent around him.

CSA Major

probably not till the week after the first of the yr the 2nd corps is taking the holidays off and that is a good bit of the csa so unless other form up and most didnt this weekend so i doubt next weekend will be any different
    maybe the dev could host an event over new years would be good pr and help the community some but we will have to see usually its the companies doing it and most are either gone for the holidays, burnt out some or other reasons

but after the first of the yr most of 2nd corps will be back at it

USA Lieutenant General

Average player activity has actually increased this month for the first time since skirmishes released back in May, and I've noticed it myself just by checking in frequently.

http://steamcharts.com/app/424030

I wonder if it's because of the engine update? That's the only thing that really changed this month, I think. And I've noticed a significant decrease in crashes on my end with the new update, so maybe that enticed some players to return? Or have we gotten a surge in brand new players, I wonder? In any case, I'm very happy to see at least a few players on whenever I check, and sometimes even a few dozen.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Kaizer View Post
    Average player activity has actually increased this month for the first time since skirmishes released back in May, and I've noticed it myself just by checking in frequently.
    The people who 'buy' the game have been slowly growing (8500+), I don't actually know how many pledges 'Captain or above'.
    But I have been seeing new soldiers making it to the fields of battle lately (yes and the recruiters are like flies on honey )
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.