Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

CSA Captain

Generally if things work out. On a weekly basis.

Sat EU event 4:00 pm est (usually joins in on Timo's event that starts at 3:00 pm est)
    Sat NA event 8:00 pm est

Sun EU event 4:00 pm est
    Sun NA event 8:00 pm est

Mon Unofficial event 8:00 pm est

USA Major

I don't host an event on saturday, it actually is the public event, wich starts at 3pm est.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    You will have the next event this sunday, right?
    Yes sir, the Sunday Community Event will be a weekly event at 4pm EST EU (10PM GMT) and 8pm for the NA community. Everyone is welcome to join both events as I do and enjoy the action. I'm really impressed with how many people showed up for my Sunday events on just 2 days notice. The fact that we can have full server events really goes to show you that the community is still out there and able to muster in force. There was some really amazing teamwork on both sides, and whether you are Union or CSA you can walk away from that event with your head held high and be proud of your company. These Sunday Community Events or "Sharpsburg Skeddadle" will be an every week event and is open to anyone who would like to join whether you are with a company or not.

*Special thank you goes out to 6th LA's & II Corps Minister Bob (Chaplain for II Corps) for an amazing prayer before battle, and the 38th NC Thomas the fifer/bugler for playing the national anthem before we marched into battle.....RP & Nostalgia at its finest*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ2g9V8i_JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhDSC-wjEQ

-Also a heads up to all Union and CSA Companies and Commanders. On Sunday December the 17th, Captain Cooper of the 38 NC, who is a wonderful person and one of the longest active company commanders wishes to hold an armistice event in the spirit of the season of peace. This event will be a get together of companies from both factions and hopefully will help promote Union & CSA companies to work together for events and keep the community active. Infantry shall drop their rifles and Officers will keep their pistol holstered and their swords at shoulder arms. More intel will be released when a time and server is set for this event.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

I just got the game today, are individuals able to join in and follow instructors tomorrow? I haven't been accepted to any Company yet. I was thinking of seeing it all first hand tomorrow. 8pm est time correct on NA and 4pm est on EU?
    Thanks

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydude View Post
    I just got the game today, are individuals able to join in and follow instructors tomorrow? I haven't been accepted to any Company yet. I was thinking of seeing it all first hand tomorrow. 8pm est time correct on NA and 4pm est on EU?
    Thanks
    All are welcome.

USA Major

Thanks
    Absolutely just jump in there. I did this when I first started out and it helped me get a feel for the game before committing to a group. I would suggest sticking 'closer' to people on your side though and not going on Rambo flanking missions.

As was stated earlier, it's great to attend both events if you can. It works out well for me time-wise to go to both EU and NA and thanks to the organizers for putting this on each week.

Thanks
    Yes absolutely these events are for everyone. Come in and get comfortable with the game. My 6th LA is always looking for good recruits but, this isnt the thread for that...Big thank you to Pvt Wynne for attending both events! Always a lot of fun...its nuce to see the community rally around these events.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Yes absolutely these events are for everyone. Come in and get comfortable with the game. My 6th LA is always looking for good recruits but, this isnt the thread for that...Big thank you to Pvt Wynne for attending both events! Always a lot of fun...its nuce to see the community rally around these events.
    Apparently not everyone knows about these events even with CAPT status, can i recommend a recap to those to visit this forum?

CSA Captain

I missed out this weekend, but look forward to joining in next weekend.

USA General of the Army

I hear it was a resounding Union carry! I'll be back soon enough and am looking forwards to attending a few of these in the future.