Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Community Events (4pm EST/ 8PM EST)

USA Major

It was a great deal of fun last night with some dynamic tactics and a true slug-fest on both rounds I played. Well done organizers and participants!

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    It was a great deal of fun last night with some dynamic tactics and a true slug-fest on both rounds I played. Well done organizers and participants!
    The one with the mansion was really close and nicely matched untill the last second.
    Many tactics where used, scouting, probing defence, hit and run, charges, spreading in units ... it was indeed very dynamic.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Timo420 View Post
    hmmm, mansion? i think that was on the US event i only did EU event, sadly i wasn't there
    Correct, it was the NA event and I stayed up late (or early) it was between 02u-04u, the 6th LA needed me to draw fire ... I did an excellent job !
    It's the map with the big house and little houses with white picket fences, freshly painted .. usually with blood.

USA Major

This was last night's event and the first map I played was Burnside Bridge, the second one (mansion) was the Otto Farm map. I live just 10 min. from the battlefield and the funny thing is the interior of the Otto Farm is currently a wreck... it looks good on the outside though.

Thank you for the kind words brother. Very close matches indeed, and with the way the ticket "morale" system is now it certainly does the CSA no favors but, we are pulling out all the stops to get some victories under our belts. I really appreciate you joining the events. The Union really played well this past weekend.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Correct, it was the NA event and I stayed up late (or early) it was between 02u-04u, the 6th LA needed me to draw fire ... I did an excellent job !
    It's the map with the big house and little houses with white picket fences, freshly painted .. usually with blood.
    Thank you for your dedication Corporal, you do an amazing job! Redleader is one of the young up and coming leaders in WoR. Smart guy and a loyal and very solid soilder
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Thank you for the kind words brother. Very close matches indeed, and with the way the ticket "morale" system is now it certainly does the CSA no favors but, we are pulling out all the stops to get some victories under our belts. I really appreciate you joining the events. The Union really played well this past weekend.
    You guys did a great job of staving off multiple attacks at Otto Farm and should feel proud of the spirited fights. I pay little heed to the actual results at the end as to me it's all about teamwork, having fun and some varied tactics to keep things interesting. That's what it's all about. There was all that and more and you guys fought really well.

You guys did a great job of staving off multiple attacks at Otto Farm and should feel proud of the spirited fights. I pay little heed to the actual results at the end as to me it's all about teamwork, having fun and some varied tactics to keep things interesting. That's what it's all about. There was all that and more and you guys fought really well.
    Thanks again Pvt. Wynne, good sportsmanship my man! At the end of the day we all need to remeber that the game is in PRE-ALPHA, and it will be a minute untill Cryengine gets implemented, and then hopefully when that happens they will begin to balance the game again. Honestly though, it will likely be a while untill this game even hits beta. So it will be a long and sometimes frustrating road untill WoR hits its full potential. Untill then we just knuckle down and keep pushing forward! Looking forward to seeing you next weekend Private and keep up the tremendous work!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Redleader is one of the young up and coming leaders in WoR.
    That's kind words for a person that is 10 years younger then me

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    That's kind words for a person that is 10 years younger then me
    Hahaha Apologies, i would have never guessed you sound so young!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI