Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts and Feelings

Sneaky, for a bit! Though effects that are highly realistic, i.e. a gun is shot next to you causes your eardrums and nerves to be shaken. Gun unsteady with breathing. Artillery Xs the factor.

Though with adrenaline soldiers see better than normal people... I can attest this and make out things that normal soldiers cannot. Imagine I shot you in thet thigh with an Epipen you would get a huge boost to your hearing/vision.

In game the effects can be disorientating but I am getting the hang of that some. There are so many effects! I suppose I am use to darker color schemes on lighter color schemes. Though I'm still not sure that is it. I am progressing...

CSA Major

Only thing I don't like about the visuals is that good awful bloom. It looks like a bad ENB over what's otherwise a beautiful game. The blur was horrid aswell, but thankfully you can turn that mostly off.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMundy View Post
    Only thing I don't like about the visuals is that good awful bloom. It looks like a bad ENB over what's otherwise a beautiful game. The blur was horrid aswell, but thankfully you can turn that mostly off.
    Thanks for the feedback.

The bloom you’re referring to is actually distance blur. Expect a heavy reduction in the next patch - it really is night and day.

- Trusty

Nice Trusty, that's good to hear.