Thread: New to the Game

CSA Captain

New to the Game

Hi,

Just recently backed the game, as it looks outstanding. However, I have a few questions;
    1. How do I go about adding an Avatar and signature etc? and more importantly,
    2. When do people usually play, as when I went to start the game for the first time I noticed that all the servers are empty lol.

Neal

USA Major

Well to awnser your 2nd question, people usually play on Saturdays at 8pm GMT and Sundays on 9pm GMT there also tend to be alot of drills on friday where different companies have training starting at around 7pm GMT.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbs543 View Post
    Hi,

Just recently backed the game, as it looks outstanding. However, I have a few questions;
    1. How do I go about adding an Avatar and signature etc? and more importantly,
    2. When do people usually play, as when I went to start the game for the first time I noticed that all the servers are empty lol.

Neal

Welcome Nibbs! Go to the top right of the screen where it says; 'Welcome, Nibbs 543' and click on 'settings' next to that. On the next screen you will see 'My Settings' down the left-hand column and options to 'Edit Avatar' and 'Edit Signature'. For your signature you can use a graphic or just text.

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

run away quick

CSA Captain

Thanks for the welcome guys!
    6th Alabama Volunteer Regiment "2nd Battalion - Co. K"

Recruit Nibbs543

Most people usually play during after work hours or on weekends, commonly 6PM EST/5PM CST. Most of the community works off of those time standards.