Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSA accuracy at Bloody Lane...

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by John Cooley View Post
    Although Goad is spot on with his assessment of the extreme Imbalance ... Trusty is completely Right ...
    This is a Tech Alpha, and as such, is NOTHING close to the finished product we will enjoy at Release.
    Granted, it is almost completely unplayable at this stage but we continue to attend weekend Events to help them find Errors so the project can move along more rapidly and become the game we envision for our future enjoyment.
    spot on Cooley... well put.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

USA Brigadier General

I noticed title said something about CSA accuracy at the bloody lane, but when I read the OP I don't see much other than complaining about... Union bitching? and it somehow affecting the game? Oh, and of course this insane and assinine Idea that CSA players have no voice.

Don't get me wrong if the man wants to say imbalances are there, I'll agree it's alpha they're bound to be there and the devs will get around to fixing them, so no problem there. but if you wanna complain about the game, I figure you should at the very least make a topic for the thread that at least resembles what you are arguing about.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I noticed title said something about CSA accuracy at the bloody lane, but when I read the OP I don't see much other than complaining about... Union bitching? and it somehow affecting the game? Oh, and of course this insane and assinine Idea that CSA players have no voice.

Don't get me wrong if the man wants to say imbalances are there, I'll agree it's alpha they're bound to be there and the devs will get around to fixing them, so no problem there. but if you wanna complain about the game, I figure you should at the very least make a topic for the thread that at least resembles what you are arguing about.
    Then I take you dont participate enough to know much whats going on. I clearly said USED to be a easy shot( fish in a barrel) isnt anymore. What does that tell you? .... It tells me changes were made at that Skirmish that we were not informed of. I'm not the only one thats noticed, but here I'm the only one to mention it. My thoughts are insane and asinine?? How long did it take for the Devs to fix Burnsides Bridge?, yep, not long at all! How long has Hookers Push been around without any changes to correct historical inaccuracies?( wrong units outfitted mostly with a worthless ingame firearm, at least change the Units outfitted with Rifles as IRL ) .... figure it out. Alpha is being used as an excuse, yet Burnsides Bridge was fixed immediately. Is it affecting the game?, well yea it is!
    Last edited by Goad; 12-14-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goad View Post
    Then I take you dont participate enough to know much whats going on. I clearly said USED to be a easy shot( fish in a barrel) isnt anymore. What does that tell you? .... It tells me changes were made at that Skirmish that we were not informed of. I'm not the only one thats noticed, but here I'm the only one to mention it. My thoughts are insane and asinine?? How long did it take for the Devs to fix Burnsides Bridge?, yep, not long at all! How long has Hookers Push been around without any changes to correct historical inaccuracies?( wrong units outfitted mostly with a worthless ingame firearm, at least change the Units outfitted with Rifles as IRL ) .... figure it out. Alpha is being used as an excuse, yet Burnsides Bridge was fixed immediately. Is it affecting the game?, well yea it is!
    Tons and tons of little things are being changed which you're not informed of - mainly due to them being so insignificant it isn't worth the time to log them for patch notes.

I never understood why the idea of a dev bias is so common amongst gamers.

No sane developer would ever want to try and skew balance/power to one particular side in their game just because they happen to like the side the best for some reason.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    ... I never understood why the idea of a dev bias is so common amongst gamers. ...
    I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact your avatar is a yank! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact your avatar is a yank! LOL.
    I think I've had more rebs than yanks as avatars throughout the years. :P

- Trusty