Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spinning Death Crouch - Please Fix

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    Proning and duckwalking should be implemented as well it just shouldn't be the norm. So should moving while mid-loading (as I'm sure it will be some time). You're already starting to see people side-step while aiming. That doesn't mean you need to quash that it just means it needs to be looked at. It's easy to just do stuff and rely on the crutch of every other game not taking serious looks into things either. One has to consider that aiming down the sights of a weapon and moving sort of means you can't see crap so you'd obviously move quite slow. Blur out the frontal vision or involuntarily cock the head to that side.

The problem isn't the feature it's that they're not fine-tuned in most games. Crouching and moving, for example. A little tiring and disorienting and slower in real life. Kneeling, to me, is never implemented right in a game. Whoever thinks kneeling is a steadier position needs to teach me that trick because for the life of me it's my hardest position to shoot from. I'd imagine it'd be slower to reload from that position especially if the drills were generally done while standing. The main advantage to fences aught to be for steadying the player's rifle... I continue to contend there is something horribly wrong with the cover provided by fences in this game. It is wildly overdone
    I am sorry you find kneeling harder than offhand... but ask any US Marine, and we will be quick to tell you... as I am now. kneeling is way better than offhand, then you have sitting and finally prone for 500 meters out. however the topic was not how well You or I can do it, but that it is messed up and trusty is saying he thinks it should be nerfed.. I am sure they will come up with an answer.

but I would say make reloading slower, as I imagine it would be from kneeling, sitting or prone,, but there is no way to think any kind of reality would be to say aiming would be harder. (it isn't)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dether View Post
    I am sorry you find kneeling harder than offhand... but ask any US Marine, and we will be quick to tell you... as I am now. kneeling is way better than offhand, then you have sitting and finally prone for 500 meters out. however the topic was not how well You or I can do it, but that it is messed up and trusty is saying he thinks it should be nerfed.. I am sure they will come up with an answer.

but I would say make reloading slower, as I imagine it would be from kneeling, sitting or prone,, but there is no way to think any kind of reality would be to say aiming would be harder. (it isn't)
    I believe reloading is slower by like, one second? It should be slower by maybe two to three seconds because reaching for the ammunition and cap is a bit more tedious and fumble prone.

And I agree with you, while I do not have any military experience, but I shoot firearms pretty often and found that nine times out of ten I can steady my aim when crouching. It does depend how well you can steady your aim by the way you crouch or kneel though.