Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 13th of April: Harper's Ferry !

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    A bit late but also want to say thanks for the event organization and also for the great leadership of the commanding officers who participated. I enjoyed the River Crossing First battle the most and in the end it was a Real Close one. I do not Really enjoy the Other two maps but for a change These are nice too. I am looking forward to Antietam Events to come and say again thanks to the organizers! o7
    Great to hear, glad you where apart of it. We are planning a next event for the Antietam maps!

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchconfederate View Post
    Great to hear, glad you where apart of it. We are planning a next event for the Antietam maps!
    We will be there again
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    We've explained this before. The majority of the II Corps is still at work at 4-5 PM on a week day. NA companies would be happy to participate if our schedules were taken into consideration. Until that time, these are effectively EU-exclusive events.
    Which is a condition that, sadly, we contend with in every MMO ... Time Differences can dictate many things ... the least not being Event Attendance.
    Two events on the weekend days is helpful but I swear half the TKs are from sleepy soldiers. lol
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.