Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couple of questions

Question Couple of questions

Hello. I was thinking of getting the game with my friends. However they are reluctant to pay 57 Euros right now, so we decided to pledge for Beta instead. However they dont have Paypal so they asked if it was possible for me to pay on their behalf through my account. They are also wondering if its possible to tell approximate release date for Beta. Thanks!

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel ProDazzer_ View Post
    They are also wondering if its possible to tell approximate release date for Beta. Thanks!
    That sir, remains a mystery...
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

Banned
    Hello. I was thinking of getting the game with my friends. However they are reluctant to pay 57 Euros right now, so we decided to pledge for Beta instead. However they dont have Paypal so they asked if it was possible for me to pay on their behalf through my account. They are also wondering if its possible to tell approximate release date for Beta. Thanks!
    We dont know yet about beta, but i might be along time with crashing issues.

-Larson

USA Major

. However they dont have Paypal so they asked if it was possible for me to pay on their behalf through my account. !
    You should be able to buy as many keys as you want and work it out amongst yourselves. As long as you don't activate the keys on your own account, I could be mistaken on this however...

Thanks for the answers. Yeah I assumed there is still no information on beta. The bright side is, I will be able to get a better PC till it's out for sure

Quote Originally Posted by DTC SPYKER View Post
    You should be able to buy as many keys as you want and work it out amongst yourselves. As long as you don't activate the keys on your own account, I could be mistaken on this however...
    But wont just pledging more money raise my pledge or something? So if I pay for a Sergeant, then pay for it again for my friend, wont it just raise to a Captain for me instead?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Thanks for the answers. Yeah I assumed there is still no information on beta. The bright side is, I will be able to get a better PC till it's out for sure

But wont just pledging more money raise my pledge or something? So if I pay for a Sergeant, then pay for it again for my friend, wont it just raise to a Captain for me instead?

No.

This question has been answered many times.
    You as contrbutor, use your friend's name & email in the application and the key will be sent to that address

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    No.

This question has been answered many times.
    You as contrbutor, use your friend's name & email in the application and the key will be sent to that address
    Got it, thanks!

I have a question as well.

I just purchased the captain pledge for 69, but when I try to launch the game it gives me a cryengine fatal error and won't open the game.

Is this because there isn't a closed alpha test going on right now? If so, where is there information on the next closed test run?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Jengaleng View Post
    I have a question as well.

I just purchased the captain pledge for 69, but when I try to launch the game it gives me a cryengine fatal error and won't open the game.

Is this because there isn't a closed alpha test going on right now? If so, where is there information on the next closed test run?
    What are your PC specs?

If you cannot launch the game, its more like its something with your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    What are your PC specs?

If you cannot launch the game, its more like its something with your computer.
    maximus hero VII, 1080 ti, 32 gigs ram, 4790k i7

can run every and any game on ultra.