Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Art Work Show you drawings and paintings.

just type in, manually:

Code:
    [img](image url)[/img]
    Also, the soldiers having their packs on is slightly inaccurate, though it is very nice otherwise.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer_Mutsuki View Post
    Attachment 4379

Sorry the picture couldn't be bigger by default, I don't know how to make it larger. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I think it's very cool!

Cpl. George Anthony
    Gunner

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

CSA Major

Morning.
    I have attached two digital copies of a pair of halfplate ferrotypes. These were made last November for three friends, you can probably take an intelligent guess as to their preferred uniform choice. It's rather difficult to produce plates during the late-afternoon in the winter, the chemicals don't behave properly, usually requiring a bit of a push and some wizardry to function. In the summer I use quite a lot of sugar during development to act as a restrainer.

Reminds me, I must return that PM to Johnny_Reb_1865.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Morning.
    I have attached two digital copies of a pair of halfplate ferrotypes. These were made last November for three friends, you can probably take an intelligent guess as to their preferred uniform choice. It's rather difficult to produce plates during the late-afternoon in the winter, the chemicals don't behave properly, usually requiring a bit of a push and some wizardry to function. In the summer I use quite a lot of sugar during development to act as a restrainer.

Looks great!

CSA Captain

- snip -
    Those are superb, Jim! I would have thought they were real. The only thing that gave it away for me was the house and fence.

CSA Major

Hah! You weren't aware that the Confederacy were inventors of PVC windows and double-glazing?

CSA Captain

I was actually. Xenon double glazing sure kept the heat in back in '62.

CSA Captain

Those are incredible Jim! You need to come to a few reenactments down South, we'd probably sell you out of chemicals!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Morning.

I want you to do a CG group portrait whenever we all finally manage to meet up. :P

- Trusty

Morning.

I got a old poloroid camera to start taking photos with but I just need to figure out exactly how to fit plates in the back.