Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Leader Suggestion

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Sure, if you would have been happy to wait another six months whilst it's implemented. Inverse to what you have said Sox, the Company Tool means sweet Fanny Adams in game and out of game - it's only there for flavour and roleplay. Worry about it when CG are approaching the time to connect the two, I'm sure it'll open up a host of new issues none of us could have properly foreseen.
    You know, that 'shut up and deal with it' attitude is fast becoming the go to answer from you people. Ninety percent of the suggestions/problems on these forums stem from the utter and total lack of information coming from your side of the fence, all we're doing is reporting/asking for things that we think War of Rights needs. If it's going to take six months to implement a 'squad up' feature, that every other game deems a core element, then there ARE problems that I obviously did not forsee.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Sox View Post
    You know, that 'shut up and deal with it' attitude is fast becoming the go to answer from you people. Ninety percent of the suggestions/problems on these forums stem from the utter and total lack of information coming from your side of the fence, all we're doing is reporting/asking for things that we think War of Rights needs. If it's going to take six months to implement a 'squad up' feature, that every other game deems a core element, then there ARE problems that I obviously did not forsee.

Sorry, what?
    I am privy to just as much information as yourself Sox. Relax, I want exactly the same as the vast majority of you here.