Thread: About skirmish Mod

About skirmish Mod

Dear Comrade of games,
    It is true that very few people knows me, I am the captain of Company F, said French Legion in the battalion of the 6th of Louisiana under the command of Colonel Paioletti.

My idea about the Skirmish that I'm proposing, concerns the objectives map, if our devs can take a minute of attention on my message, I will wish in the future organized military campaign on this mod but we need to increase the timing game first , depending on the size of the maps for sure, two objectives, instead of one, which in my opinion would be more judicious and let a chance of both side, a chance to make counter-attacks. This mod would be based on a style of games for capturing flags or positions.

I hope my English is quite understanding and I let other comrade company commented my message and of course our dear devs.

Sincerely.
    Cpt Cleburne
    Captain commanding Company F at 6th Louisiana
    1st Brigade of the 2nd Corp
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 03-24-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

USA Captain

We've suggested this before with it being tabled.

I personally say give me battle mode or give me nothing else.

2 objectives? Sure, don't see why not. But what would be the victory condition? Hold objectives more than the other team? Or hold one objective and take the other? If the latter, the one you hold would be nearer your spawn, your staging area, tents, campfire, a wagon or two, even a cannon and its ammo cart (why not), etc and provide reasonable concealement due to camp things ?
    Last edited by EneCtin; 03-24-2019 at 03:48 PM.

the condition of victory one side hold 2 objectives ! that the goal but this things let us a multi strategy and not just one attack or and other defend !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion