Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here reenacts?

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    I have been reenacting since I was about 17 here is a picture taken last weekend at Ikes farm in Gettysburg. Don't mind the guy on my right we all have that one friend you know. I was on a full auto 30 cal machine gun as you can tell by my assistant gunner beside me on the left I'm in the middle in my m43s this was a market garden event. We were sitting in the back of a CCKW two and a half ton waiting to get to the go to ride into battle. Yes I "shot" a lot of Germans that weekend the waffen SS guys were fun they tried walking out into the street while a full auto machine gun was firing yeah that didn't work well for them.

Is that an 82nd Division insignia I see???

And also this November I will get into my first reenactment at the first tactical of the Battle of Honey Hill!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Locke1740 View Post
    Is that an 82nd Division insignia I see???

And also this November I will get into my first reenactment at the first tactical of the Battle of Honey Hill!
    I was looking at Honey Hill the other day! I'll have to look it up again and see if I can make it. It's in SC, right? And is there any registration forms/cost?
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    I was looking at Honey Hill the other day! I'll have to look it up again and see if I can make it. It's in SC, right? And is there any registration forms/cost?
    Yes it's in Beafort and it'll be hosted by SCV Camp 2100 Col. Charles Colcock. I believe there is a Facebook page on it with registration and such on it!
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

CSA Captain

Yes it's in Beafort and it'll be hosted by SCV Camp 2100 Col. Charles Colcock. I believe there is a Facebook page on it with registration and such on it!
    Great, thanks! What unit are you going with?
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    Great, thanks! What unit are you going with?
    Here it is!

https://m.facebook.com/honeyhillsc/

Wade Hampton III

CSA Captain

Thanks!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Gotta love memes they make life a whole lot easier!

CSA Major

Who's heading to Fort Indiantown Gap, Battle of the Bulge this January?

Second Lieutenant Douglas L. Landree
    Platoon Commander
    30th VA Vol. Inf. Regt. Co. A "Washington Guards"

I got invited to go with some of my guys(2. Kompanie TK Rgt. 1) but I'm not sure if I will make it. I have two events in February I need to make, so that kind of complicates things. Also, living three hours from the closest guy in my unit does not help.

CSA Major

Damn, I didn't know Totenköpf was interested in going to FIG! I highly recommend it. Event of the year for me.
    Second Lieutenant Douglas L. Landree
    Platoon Commander
    30th VA Vol. Inf. Regt. Co. A "Washington Guards"