Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170

Thread: The Company Tool [Suggestions]

  1. #21
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,508
    This suggestion thread is for the company tool also
    If you would like to see special features, just give a suggestion.

  2. #22

    USA Captain

    CjkCJkCjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The USA
    Posts
    199
    This is more of a question and i might add a suggestion afterword

    When you enlist for a company will it be accepted by an officer at a later date? or are you automatically assigned to the company?

    and For the Image if your the leader of the Company will the image be of an officer or still of an enlisted man?

  3. #23
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by CjkCJkCjk View Post
    This is more of a question and i might add a suggestion afterword

    When you enlist for a company will it be accepted by an officer at a later date? or are you automatically assigned to the company?

    and For the Image if your the leader of the Company will the image be of an officer or still of an enlisted man?
    There are 2 options:

    1) If there is an Apply button, the CompanyOfficer has to accept your application
    2) If there is a Join button, you will join the company asap.

  4. #24

    CSA Colonel

    Jonny Powers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    You can of course form a unit, which did not fight in the Maryland Campaign. But those are not available in the Company Tool at first.
    When you say at first do you have plans to allow for custom units to be created and be listed in the company tool?
    Sincerely,
    Lieutenant Colonel Jonny Powers
    5th Georgia Volunteers, Company A, "Clinch Rifles"


  5. #25
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Powers View Post
    When you say at first do you have plans to allow for custom units to be created and be listed in the company tool?
    Yes, thats what I mean

  6. #26

    USA Sergeant


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Austria / somewhere in the alps
    Posts
    18
    How will be the Ranks there? Just Private / NCO and Officer?
    It would be awsome if everybody can spawn with the correct Rank. Now, It doesn't matter if you are a Sergant Major or a simple sergant you have to spawn with a Sergant-Uniform. As an enlisted or an officer it's the same. It would be AWSOME if you could play your Rank ingame. Yes, I know that you have to implent tons of different textures. But maybe, I have an idea for a solution.

  7. #27
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    How will be the Ranks there? Just Private / NCO and Officer?
    It would be awsome if everybody can spawn with the correct Rank. Now, It doesn't matter if you are a Sergant Major or a simple sergant you have to spawn with a Sergant-Uniform. As an enlisted or an officer it's the same. It would be AWSOME if you could play your Rank ingame. Yes, I know that you have to implent tons of different textures. But maybe, I have an idea for a solution.
    The rank you have in your company, will be the rank you will have on your uniform ingame
    At least, if the server has the option for it!

    So if you are a first Sergeant in your company and you spawn as a NCO, you will have your First Sergeant stripes on your uniform.

  8. #28

    USA General of the Army

    A. P. Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Posts
    2,442
    Ummm. Just thought Emil & Mads said forum companies are not tied to game status, but if you have a rank in a non game association, you get that rank in game? Now I am truly confused.

  9. #29

    USA Brigadier General

    Etherton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Englandshire
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Ummm. Just thought Emil & Mads said forum companies are not tied to game status, but if you have a rank in a non game association, you get that rank in game? Now I am truly confused.
    The company tool that will be made will directly link ingame, so you make your company say 1st blah blah Company A. ingame your rank and company will carry across. Think of it as clan tags that other games use, it carries over so you have preset tags

  10. #30
    Community Manager, WoR-Dev Hinkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Ummm. Just thought Emil & Mads said forum companies are not tied to game status, but if you have a rank in a non game association, you get that rank in game? Now I am truly confused.
    Forum Company is not the same as a Company, which is formed in our official tool
    The Tool is linked ingame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •