Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,447 of 1447

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

USA Lieutenant General

Welcome to the Brave, Miller and Sable!

USA Major

I know we're not quite off our official 'break' but I'd like to encourage guys to put your wool on and join the servers - particularly on Sunday's at the 4 EST and 8 EST events. It can help shake the rust off if you're a veteran, or to get some practice in if you're new. Monday evenings at 8 EST has been a good time as well as the 51st New York has been helping to populate the servers along with II Corps on the other side opposite us.

I've been on there pretty regularly as has Corbin and Miller and a few others have been showing their faces as well and I hope to see more and more of the 42nd out there in weeks to come.

USA Major

I will try my best to show up earlier than 27th, but christmas is close and my weekends are usually quite packed with preparations for that. I am really looking forward to get into it again though
    http://i.imgur.com/zwOS2GN.png

USA General of the Army

Good bye and good luck to Captain Mack who is taking an extended leave of absence from the unit to head to New Zealand for a while! I hope you enjoy your time there and return back to us soon!

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Good bye and good luck to Captain Mack who is taking an extended leave of absence from the unit to head to New Zealand for a while! I hope you enjoy your time there and return back to us soon!
    Eh, he's still gonna be back before the end of Alpha.

Best,
    Dman979

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I've never had the pleasure of fighting alongside Captain Mack but I wish him all the best just as well. Beautiful country from what I've seen/heard. I had an opportunity to go there once but it would have just been for the weekend and the plane ticket was $2,500. I still regret not going though.

USA Major

Good Luck, Sir. Peel a Kiwi for us
    http://i.imgur.com/zwOS2GN.png