Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1447

Thread: 42nd Pennsylvania Infantry "Bucktails" - 2nd Battalion - Co. E & F ~ EU/NA

Tampa, Florida, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    I've never seen the Bucktails' thread so far down the page. Wake up, gentlemen. Even if there is nothing going on elsewhere, you can be active here and make yourselves availble for prospective new players to ask questions and such.

S!

-Irish
    "Forward, Bucktails, there's fun ahead!" -Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Leiper Kane
    The Bucktails were said to be all superior marksmen, and during the first year of the war they distinguished themselves as skirmishers and sharpshooters. -The Gettysburg Daily
    ODonovan on Star Citizen - odonovan1 on World War II Online - Formerly @Power Play on City of Heroes

USA Lieutenant General

Nothing to worry about we just are taking some well deserved shut-eye

I have applied. Thanks for the opportunity!

I applied.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Miller A.T. SeaBreach View Post
    I have applied. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Lake View Post
    I applied
    There was a problem with your application. Please see your PMs for further details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpl. Vizsla View Post
    I applied.
    Apologies for the delay with your application Mr. O'Carroll.

USA Major

I have applied
    "Forward the 44th"

USA General of the Army

(Credits: LCpl. Decker, Signals Division)

It brings me massive amounts of joy to announce two years of Bucktail Brilliance! I would like to thank every member who has been year for over a year and are now rapidly approaching their two year marks. A very special shout out goes to Cpl. Lienell and Pvts. Ward and McCabe who have been with me since day one!

As I described the unit to Pvt. Corbin: I might be the head of the Battalion, but the Officer Corps are my vitals, the NCOs are the life blood and the Enlisted Men are the main body. Without any of the amazing support and commitment I've had from everyone we wouldn't be here.
    He's to a hopeful new year for the Battalion as we march ever onward with the Development of the game.
    Last edited by Bravescot; 10-30-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Tampa, Florida, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
    Even though I can't be active in the game, I remain a Bucktail at heart. I think I can say for everyone, a HUGE thanks goes out to our leader. Bravescot, thanks for the tremendous amount of work you've done, and the work you're still doing every day. The Bucktails wouldn't be here without you. In the custom of the time, I call for three cheers!

Hip hip HOORAY!
    Hip hip HOORAY!
    Hip hip HOORAY!

S!

-Irish
    "Forward, Bucktails, there's fun ahead!" -Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Leiper Kane
    The Bucktails were said to be all superior marksmen, and during the first year of the war they distinguished themselves as skirmishers and sharpshooters. -The Gettysburg Daily
    ODonovan on Star Citizen - odonovan1 on World War II Online - Formerly @Power Play on City of Heroes

[Redacted]
    Last edited by Poorlaggedman; 12-04-2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: I quit 42nd so I was 'dishonorably' discharged.