Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapons

CSA Brigadier General

I know it was more of a thing with the Antebellum-era Texas Rangers and the Mexican-American War, but the Colt Paterson would be a cool addition. Perhaps, officers and NCOs of the Texas Brigade could randomly spawn with them since at least a few of them would have been former members of the Rangers. Some may have even served with John Coffee Hays at Bandera Pass where the revolver saw its combat debut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Paterson

bc6c4799ccd579919282cf64715dad45.jpg

Colt_Paterson_5th_Model.jpg
    Hit that Subscribe Button

https://www.youtube.com/user/360Nomad

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Extracrispi View Post
    I know it was more of a thing with the Antebellum-era Texas Rangers and the Mexican-American War, but the Colt Paterson would be a cool addition. Perhaps, officers and NCOs of the Texas Brigade could randomly spawn with them since at least a few of them would have been former members of the Rangers. Some may have even served with John Coffee Hays at Bandera Pass where the revolver saw its combat debut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Paterson

bc6c4799ccd579919282cf64715dad45.jpg

Colt_Paterson_5th_Model.jpg
    Most of the Texas rangers would stay defending the frontier in Texas or join cavalry regiments. Most Texans wanted to be cavalry instead of infantry. But again it can still be possible.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Major

Although not present at Antietam/Sharpsburg, I would like to see an old fashion sawed off shotgun or "scatter gun" used by Southern Cavalry.

USA Sergeant

As soon as the cavalry or artillery branch gets released I'm sure we'll get those massive near short-sword sized D-guard Bowies the Confederate cavalry and artillery loved so much. Speaking of artillery and short-swords, I wonder if artillerymen will get access to the Model 1832 Artillery short-sword?

Pvt. William J. Sadowski

Will the Colt Walker be in the game? It would be a very interesting Cavalry/Officer revolver to have.

Size comparison.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KnynClust View Post
    Will the Colt Walker be in the game? It would be a very interesting Cavalry/Officer revolver to have.

Size comparison.jpg
    It is in-game.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Sorry a "bit" off topic but will pledge rewards be available to be chosen on every map? Also will pistols be selectable for privates (if a pledge reward) as a secondary weapon?

Thanks in advance for all answers/help.

CSA Colonel

I believe that weapon rewards will be class specific. Giving pistols to Privates would greatly unbalance things.

How about making the flag for the flag carrier a usable weapon and have the same damage as a rifle butt attack? May it can used to hit multiple guys, use it as an emergency spear, or at least use it to bonk a man on the head. Is it that possible to do that, since the flag carrier has no weapons to defend himself with?