I have some questions concerning the Ranks.

1: Enlisted Ranks
How many ranks for the enlisted are in WoR? Just the private? This could might be a Problem, because there should be a difference between a Private which joined 1 Hour ago, and a private wich is member for 2 months. I know that you can't make new ranks, but maybe you could make a private fourth class, private thrid class, privade secound class and private firste class. I think that in the civil war was a difference between a private which is enlisted for 1 month and a private wich enlisted for one year. This should reflect the classes.

2: Can every company have a colonel?If we take it historically accurate it has to be a Captain, but I see too much Colonels in the roosters.
I know that the Colonel is a commander of all the companys of the same regiment, but wich task does he have?
For example the 1stUSSS
Company A Germany
Company B NA
Company C Australia
So what is the task of a Colonel, if there are Generals who are giving commands in theyr tents, independent compnays who obey them (or not). I don't see a task for a Colonel.

3: Somebody told me that, if you are playing WoR, you have to unlock the ranks, wepons and classes. But on historical matches you can play your rank in your regiment, correct? It's bullshit if the commander of a regiment just can play a 2nd lieutenant, his deputy which has unlocked this class is playing 1st lieutenant.
So, if its true that you are making this system, I think it's awsome for skimishes, but not for historical battles.

PS: I am sorry for my bad english, I am not so good in english, and its already late and I should get up early tomorrow. Maybe, if an admin is bored, he could edit my post so that it is an acceptable english?